Chapter 37: Marriage is great

A/N: I know that is not Rory/Alexis, but her back is turned, and her hair almost matches:

Two months later:

Rory has popped out a little; she is definitely showing now. We went to my parent's party and flew to Fez for ten days. Most were spent in bed, but we saw some of the mosques and historical places she wanted to visit. We have had a great honeymoon.

We are back in school, and Rory went shopping with Paris to find bigger clothes that wouldn't show her bump so quickly. I love to see the bump because that is our baby.

Even tho we are married, she can still take my breath away. Since the wedding and our amazing wedding night, our connection has been so strong. My heart feels so empty while we are in different classes. She added an additional class that is only half the semester.

She is trying to get as much done as she can before the baby is born. So, that's one last class she has to take next year. It's only a one-hour class for six weeks. She loves her new car, and I love that she loves it.

I didn't like running into Dean and his wife, but I did enjoy his face when he found out Rory and I were married and we were having a baby. He may have had her heart in high school, but I won her heart forever. 

He was her first relationship and her first love. I am her last relationship and her last love. Rory is five months along now, and she is showing even tho she tries to hide it. She heard some people giving her looks when she started showing. It bothered her, and I told her not to let them get to her.

We were happy, and we were in love. I tried to be with her every time she was out of class, but our schedules this semester have made it really hard.

I have made a point to show people that she isn't alone in this. It wasn't just some mistake she made. We made the mistake together as a couple, and we are married. I love calling her my wife.

We were all hugged up on the courtyard one day, and Lukas saw us. He saw that Rory was pregnant. He walked over and made a remark.

"Looks like you knocked her up. Is that your way of showing she is yours?"

"No, I didn't need to knock her up to show she's mine, being we are always together and all over each other."

"Well, I hope you stay with her and not leave her when she has the baby."

Tristan just smiled; he grabbed my hand and his, "I never plan to leave her. That is why I married her. She is my wife, and I will always be there with her and our baby. Right, sweetheart?"

"Right, babe." She leaned in and kissed him.

"Wow, you really did step up. Well, I hope it works out for you and congrats on the wedding and the baby. Nice to see you again, Rory." He walked off.

Tristan just smiled, "I wonder how much trouble I would get into if I grabbed a microphone and just announced to everyone that we are married."

"You can't do that, babe. You know, I feel like the campaign ad for what not to do when you are in college, the way I see people looking at me and what they are saying."

"Baby girl, I never want you to feel like that. Look, we didn't mean for this to happen, but it has, and we are doing the right thing. We are taking responsibility for our actions. We are married, and we are very much in love. So, what ignore what they say, they are just jealous because if they were in this same situation, the man wouldn't have stepped up and married the girl. He probably would have run off in the opposite direction. We were already planning our future before we got pregnant. We had discussed having a family together before this happened. We just started a little earlier than we planned." He leaned in and kissed her. "I love you."