Chapter 19: Love is great

Two months later:

Rory and Tristan are going to his family's for Thanksgiving. Lorelai was fine with that, and she understood that since they were living together. She understood that she couldn't be stingy and that Rory and Tristan would be spending their holidays together. 

They had already decided they were going to spend Christmas Eve with his family and Christmas Day with her. Then, they would all spend New Year's together with his family.

They have been going to her grandparents every Friday for dinner, and they join his family a couple of times a month. His mother, Susan, is so sweet, but his Dad, Carlisle, is a little mean.

He never asks Tristan about his life or what he's up to; he only talks about the business and his grades. Already talking about next summer and everything Tristan is going to learn.

Tristan told his dad that next summer, he wasn't leaving me behind. He would do whatever was asked of him, but no matter what, I was coming with him. His dad huffed but agreed.

His sister is so sweet, and she keeps asking us when we are getting married. She told me that she had never seen Tristan as happy as he had been since we started hanging out together.

Logan called Tristan the other night and asked if they could come over and hang out. His roommate was being a jerk, and they wanted to get together. So, they were coming over Friday after we returned from my grandparents.

Logan loved the fact that he knew my grandparents. He hadn't tried to cause any problems with Tristan and me. I think he sees how much we love each other and how happy we are.

We have lived together for three months and haven't had any problems; we spend our time between classes together. Lukas had left me alone since Tristan was in that class with us.

I was in my afternoon philosophy class with Professor Bell when Colin came running in, "Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"I'm in the middle of class, young man."

"I know, I'm sorry, I just." He runs in front of Rory's desk. "Rory, you can't just walk out like that. Not after everything we have been through. You just left. I was still in bed. I mean, what is that all about?"

"Ok, you need to do this later," said Professor Bell.

"I can't do this later. Rory, I love you. I love you, damn it. How many times do I have to tell you? God! Just talk to me."

"Ok, out right now, out, just get."

"Colin, what are you doing, man?" Logan said as he entered the room.

"Get the hell out of here, Logan."  

"She's with me now. I told you that. Let it go," Logan stated.

"I will not let it go," Colin said.

"She doesn't love you, Rory; tell him you don't love him!"

"Everything was fine until you came along," Colin said sadly.

"Oh, don't blame me because you couldn't keep her."

"I swear to god I am going to kill you."

"Oh, I would love to see you try," Logan said as the two lunged at each other.

Rory was so mad they went over a desk, and then Finn came in. He drags them both up after pulling them apart.

"Alright, that's enough! Break it up, you two! Rory Gilmore, you should be ashamed of yourself for toying with these two boys like this. They used to have pride. They used to have dignity. They used to have balls. Damn it, Gilmore, give them back their balls."