Chapter 32: Best days of our lives

We are two days away from our wedding day. They are going out with their friends tonight for their bachelor and bachelorette parties.

Honor has been coming over and visiting them several times a week. She and Josh came over the other night, and she was so happy that the wedding was getting so close.

They had picked out their dresses, and the guys had gotten their suits. Tristan was getting so excited she swears he hasn't stopped smiling.

Their finals were stressful, and Rory's pregnancy brain didn't help. She was forgetting a lot of stuff and barely made it through them.

Tristan looked at her as she put her bracelet on; he stood there just smiling at her. They would be married in two days. Tomorrow was their rehearsal dinner, and then the next day was their wedding day.

They had defied all odds and gotten this wedding together pretty quickly, and they had two hundred people who had sent back their RSVP cards and would be attending.

Rory looked over at Tristan, who was standing there watching her and smiling. She walked over and wrapped her arms around his neck. He leaned down and kissed her.

He ran his finger down her cheek, her neck, her arm, and her waist. "Two more nights, babe. We are going to celebrate our wedding night all night long."

"You know we could just stay home, and we can start early." She said as she squeezed his ass.

"Nope, not gonna happen, baby girl. Two weeks without making love, so our wedding night is much more special for you."

"I know, but remember, I am pregnant, and I am really horny."

"I know I have loved watching you please yourself. Nothing sexier than watching you touch yourself. I know you have enjoyed watching me touch myself as well. Two more days, and we can touch each other for the rest of our lives."

"Wanna watch me right now? One of these times, you are not going to be able to just watch. You said no to making love, but you can still please me with your tongue and fingers. I mean, we used to do that before we started sleeping together."

"Yes, we did before I knew how amazing you were in bed now I don't think I could stop, especially as bad as I want you. Baby, I have taken so many cold showers over the last two weeks. This should be easy, but when our little baby is born, we can't be together for six weeks."

"Baby, I won't let you go any further. Please, just make me feel good."

Tristan couldn't stand her begging him. He removed his shirt and her dress. He lay them over the chair, and she laid down with her hair above her so it wouldn't get messed up. He slid her panties down as he kissed her leg.

He slid his fingers into her folds, and she moaned. He slid his tongue around her nub as she moaned. His fingers were curled inside of her.

"Fuck baby, you taste so sweet. I can't promise I will be able to stop." She arched her back up as he licked her core, and his tongue was dominating her core. He slid it in and out of her. She moaned.

"Oh, god, Tristan. Right like that, baby. Fuck, fuck, fuck. He laughed against her. The only time she had a dirty mouth was in bed. He squeezed her legs against him as he slid his tongue inside and out; she was moaning as he felt her walls tighten. He licked her nub as his fingers replaced his tongue. "Oh, baby, oh, oh," just as she released her juices into his mouth, but he wasn't finished; he wanted and needed more. He kept going until she had climaxed three times. He finally kissed her and slid out.

"Holy fuck, Tristan. That was so good. Now, stand up; it's my turn to please you." He backed off the bed and unzipped his pants, and slid them down as she sat on the edge of the bed. She licked the slit and the tip just to get him going.