Chapter 13: It Feels Like the First Time.

"Now, it's romantic. Are you sure you are ready for this?"

"Yes, I am." I slipped her robe off her shoulders, and I kissed her. I moved her to the bed as she removed my robe. I let it fall to the floor. I folded the cover down and laid the towel across the bed. She placed her body on top of the towel.

He crawled into bed and kissed her lips. He slid his hands across her body and rubbed her breasts.

He kissed and sucked her nipples, loving how they responded to him. He kissed her neck and her chest. He kissed her breasts again and then down to her stomach. His fingers made their way down to her sweet spot.

He could already smell her arousal and feel the heat. He was going to take his time tonight. He slid his fingers through her folds, and she was wet.

He worked his way down with his mouth to her core. He licked and sucked. He grazed his teeth lightly across her nub. She was moaning, and her moans always turned him on. He felt her walls tighten against his fingers as he pleased her. She moaned and released all her sweetness into my mouth.

I wiped my face with the towel under her body and then kissed my way back to her lips. I kissed her passionately, and I could tell she was ready. I slowly reached over and grabbed a condom. I tore the package open and rolled it on my erection.

"Rory, last chance to change your mind."

"My mind is set, baby; please make love to me." Those were the only words I needed to hear. I kissed her and lined myself up.

"Okay, baby girl. Now, I won't lie to you. This will hurt a little. I am going to go really slow and give you time for your body to adjust to my size. Once the pain is gone, please let me know. I am sorry for the pain you are about to feel. Are you sure?"

"Yes, Tristan. I am ready, please; I need you to ease the ache I feel."

He slowly thrust inside of her; he could feel her barrier, and as he went in, she yelled out in pain. Once the barrier was broken, I stayed still until she told me she was okay.

"Okay, the pain is gone. It hurt, but not as bad as I thought."

"Okay, baby. Now, I am going to go really slow. If it hurts, tell me." He slowly slid out and back in, and she moaned. She felt so good; he had never felt anything better than what he was feeling right now with her. Well, besides her mouth.

"That feels so good, Tristan. Really good."

"Good, baby. It's supposed to feel good. The only pain was popping your cherry."

"Oh, Tristan, god, this feels so good. Please, don't stop."

"I have no intentions of stopping baby girl. You feel so good; I have never felt like this with anyone else. My god, you feel amazing."

He slowly thrust in and out, and she moaned. She dug her nails into his back. He wasn't sure he would ever be able to stop. He felt her walls tighten. That was a good thing; at least she could orgasm from intercourse.

He stayed exactly the same as she moaned and dug her nails into his back, "Oh, baby, oh, god, right there. Holy fuck, that feels so good. Oh, oh, oh." Just as she orgasmed.

"I love to hear you moan. I'm glad you are able to climax through intercourse." She smiled up at him. He decided when he reached his, he would stop and let her clean up.

"Oh, Rory, oh, baby, you feel so good." He panted as he went in and out. He felt her walls tighten again, and he needed to reach his with her. He went just a tad faster. He could feel it building up, and he reached his right when she did. That was amazing. Both of their bodies shook as they reached their orgasms together.