Chapter 31: Love is in the air

Tristan and Rory drove home. He ran around and helped her out as she kissed him. He tucked his arm around her, and they walked to their apartment door. She was kissing his neck while he was trying to unlock the door.

He finally got it unlocked, and he pushed it open and shut it as he pulled her down the hall to their bedroom. He stripped her shirt off as he did his, and he kissed her collarbone and neck.

She kissed his chest as he worked on her button to get her jeans down. She was unbuttoning his pants as well.

She unzipped his pants as her fingers rubbed against him. "Wow, someone is really happy." She said as she smiled.

Tristan did his little eyebrow raise, and he leaned in and kissed her. Once both of their pants were off, Tristan removed her bra with one flick and slid her panties down as she slid his boxers off his waist.

He rubbed his hand along her neckline and kissed her. His other hand was roaming all over her body. He had set the box with their cake on the bed. He laid her back as he grabbed the box. He trailed icing from her knee to her thigh.

He locked eyes with her as he licked every single part of that icing. She shivered as she watched his tongue work on her body. He then moved up to her hip bone and went to her side. He licked it all again.

He took the remaining icing off with his finger and placed it on her nipples. He licked and sucked all of it off. He placed that piece in the box and grabbed another. He put the icing on her chest between her breasts and her neck and ended at her bottom lip.

He licked his way between her breasts, then to her neck, and finally her lips. His eyes were filled with love and lust as he looked at her. He kissed her as he slowly spread her legs apart. His hand slid down her body as his fingers slid into her folds.

She moaned as he touched her, and he loved to hear her moans. He peppered kisses along her jaw. He removed his hand from her folds as his erection took its place. He rubbed it along her nub.

Then slowly lined up and kissed her as he entered her body. He slowly thrust in and out as she moved her hips with his. She dug her nails into his back, and he moaned.

She felt amazing; she always felt like home. She was having his baby, and they were getting married in four weeks. She was the only person who could ever make him feel this good and that life was perfect.

If any other girl had said she was pregnant, he would have run the other way. If any other girl had wanted to live with him, he would have laughed to their face. She was his; she had always been his, and his heart knew it; she was his soulmate.

She was the only person who could turn a bad day good. When Rory was around, he was happy. That day, he walked out of class and saw she had been crying; his heart broke. He was afraid something was wrong.

When she said the words I'm pregnant, Tristan, we are going to have a baby. My entire world froze for a minute then the sun shined again. I was really happy the woman I loved was pregnant with my baby.

Today, we saw our baby on the screen and heard its little heartbeat. That was the best sound I have ever heard in my life. I love our baby so much. I didn't even realize it, but instinctively, I placed my hand on her stomach and rubbed it.

She placed her hand on mine, and that is when I realized I was rubbing her stomach. Most guys in college would be freaking out but me. I am happy, really happy. I have the perfect woman; we are getting married, and she is carrying my child. Life couldn't be better than in this moment as I make love to my girl, my Rory, and my Mary.

"I love you, Tristan." She moaned in a low whisper in my ear.

"I love you, Mary," I said as I looked into her eyes.