𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

"Yes, kids, surprise!" Mr. Kim smiled maliciously and everyone felt their heads spin.

"But.. but Mr. Kim had died, how is it possible-"
"Father, you were Mr. Kim?!" Sunoo shouted.

"I don't have a stable name, because I'm a fucking spy! From another country! And I'm here to implant a bomb that will destroy South Korea within minutes! I would have done so long ago but you guys kept getting in the way!" Haejung barked.

"Wha... What..." Jisung felt like he was going to faint.
"How on earth did we get in the way?" Somehow, Niki seemed to keep his head.
"I'll tell you. Years ago I formed my pack of wolves. These people," He gestured to Keeho and others. Now they looked numb, lamentably numb, in Jisung's opinion.

"It started when I was moved to this country. Identity theft was my skill. First I killed a shopkeeper, groomed a little Stephen, then made him murder his family and adopted him. I gave him his name, Yoon Keeho. Then one by one I added little kids. Eventually I needed a bigger house, then I murdered the Kim family, because they were distant from their relatives because of a misunderstanding." He looked at Seungmin with a tantalizing smile.

Seungmin looked dumbfounded. "Then I took their newborn, Kim Sunoo, and took the name and place of Kim Hyojin, his nice innocent father. And I began teaching at a school, and enrolled my boys there. Sunoo was my big weapon, I could make emergency money off of him because he was beautiful. Do you know how much I had to pay back to the goddamn club owner after that? Of course you had no idea, Sunoo. You're too selfish to care about anyone."

Sunoo's tears were falling, one by one. Jisung couldn't remember feeling this much sorry and pitiful towards anyone else in his life.

"I have always been KHJ. It was in front of your faces all along, but you were too stupid. Kim Hyo Jin. Kang Hae Jung. Notice the similarities? Yeah. And my life stories were fake, to get your sympathy. I faked a funeral and suicide to keep the teachers busy because I wanted to leave that persona. It was convincing enough. So fun."

"Now, Sunoo betrayed me and it was your fault, Jisung. You were kind towards a boy who tortured and hit you, and that destroyed my plans. I kept my blueprint in Sunoo's locker. But then they were gone. Yesterday I found them, finally, after trying a hundred times at the password. I needed Sunoo to get to my bomb. Now I have activated it and in 11 hours, South Korea will be just a history."

"So you all will die. Very soon. All of you will die. And we'll be gone, with our helicopter. But I wanted to have a little fun first." He took out a blade and went ahead to Beomgyu.

"You will die first."

"NO!" Taehyun desperately struggled against the ropes.
"YOU CAN'T DO THIS! BEOMGYU!.." Soobin screamed. Sunoo was shivering from head to toe.

"Or maybe not." KHJ laughed and went towards Jisung. He was having quite a lot of fun.
"Come here, hamster, your build is pretty too," he leered at Jisung, who felt tears in his eyes.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" Minho shouted as loud as he could. He felt his knees weaken and his heart chant 'Jisung, Jisung, Jisung' over and over again.
"No...? Well maybe... My own son?"

"Don't even think about it!" Sunghoon exclaimed in a muffled voice. He was gagged by a cloth.
"You don't get to have a say here, Sunghoon-ah. This son is mine!"

"No! He's not yours, and will never be! He's my family, he's my brother! He has me!" Seungmin spat at Haejung.
"Your brother? Pfft. You couldn't even protect him properly! We acquired him from the shelter of your home so easily!" Haejung laughed.