𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.

Minho could feel his eyes shining with tears. He let them fall. Even after everything he did to Jisung, he still managed to make him feel loved and accepted. His voice was stuck in his throat and tears silently fell.

On his sides, everyone was laughing and enjoying. It was an up beat song.

"I.. need some fresh air," Minho said with some difficulty and Changbin nodded.
Running past everyone, Minho ran to the balcony. The said balcony was nearest to the rooftop of the sky rise building, and Minho thought he would suffocate if he looked down, so he just looked at the sky. Seconds and minutes passed in silence.

Then,
"Minho, what are you doing here? We're starting the countdown for new year. They'll have fireworks up in the sky." Hyunjin hiccuped.
Minho turned around.

"Yeah, we're all going to the rooftop, best experience—"
"No, I'm not coming. Fear of heights. You guys go. I'm right here." Minho said.

"No? Your loss, I guess. Great performance today, by the way—" hiccup "I'll be going now. Bye."

Minho shook his head. Hyunjin was definitely tipsy. Soon, he heard Hyunjin's footsteps when he left, but then he heard another sound of footsteps towards the balcony.

Minho tensed slightly. Who was approaching towards him when everyone had gone upstairs? He tried not to mind it, but the footsteps kept getting closer to where he was. He quickly looked around to the person.

"Oh," Minho's heart took a leap, "it's you."
"Me," Jisung repeated, looking at the sky.
He still had those curly hair from the performance. God damn. Minho wanted to grab and kiss him right there.

"You pulled an uno reverse card, and damn it worked. Amazing performance," Minho swallowed nervously.
Jisung chuckled. "Thanks. You too, singer boy."

"So you're J.One, huh? I should have known. The way you talked about J.One... anyway." Suddenly the air was awkward. Both of them were ignoring the elephant in the room.

"I know what you're thinking." Jisung spoke quietly.
"Don't, Jisung, I told you, I'll respect every decision—"
"No. I've made my decision." He gripped the railing gently.

"You have?" Minho said in a gentle whisper.
A loud noise of girls and boys cheering from the rooftop for the countdown interrupted their silence. They stared at each other wordlessly.

Soon, the countdown reached 5 seconds to 00:00, and everyone was freaking out.

"What's your decision?" Minho asked when he could no longer bear the lingering questions.
"I'm yours. You're mine. I love you, Minho, no matter what I do, I love you. But if you hurt me like that again, I'll leave."

With last 2 seconds remaining, Minho grabbed Jisung's face and kissed him. Fireworks shot in the sky, burning brightly against the darkness, and the two of them felt similar fireworks in their insides.

The moment was truly magical, their lips against each other with the fireworks shooting up in the sky, and everyone cheering.

Minho never wanted to forget this. He closed his eyes.
------------
"You two made up? I knew it, I just knew it!" Seungmin jumped up and down. Wooyoung was passed out on the ground, his first time tasting alcohol and going all out (he had his birthday two weeks before).

Minho smiled. "Yeah, I'm so happy right now."

"I'm going for a minute, I'll be right back." Jisung excused himself and went.

They talked for a while, then they saw Sunghoon and Soobin approaching them with worry on their faces.

"Is something wrong?" Felix asked.
"We can't find Sunoo, Jungwon and Beomgyu anywhere." Soobin said. "We searched everywhere, even their phones are powered off. We've been looking for them from the past hour. Do you know where they went?"

"What? They've been lost? But I saw Beomgyu at the party, he was jamming—"
"That's the point. He is always easy to find. And I'm sure that wherever Beomgyu hyung is, Sunoo and Jungwon are with him. Jay and Taehyun hyung are worried sick." Sunghoon said. "And me too," as an afterthought.

"Well, no offense, but whenever it involves Sunoo it's surely trouble." Felix said. Sunghoon nodded.

"Well... Where's Jeongin?" Seungmin said cautiously. "He always remained with Beomgyu, didn't he? I told him not to!"

"Don't tell me Jeongin disappeared too!" Felix clutched his heart.
"This is bad. This is really, really bad." Soobin groaned. Seungmin frantically dialed Jeongin's number, but his phone was powered off.

"He- he was just right here! Using his phone with full charging! He went to Beomgyu for a while..." Seungmin's voice faltered in a way that Minho never thought it would.

"Goodness, no... Are they being kidnapped one by one? Because all of these powered off phones are very suspicious." Felix was freaked out. He dialed Jisung's number to tell him.

Minho's heart dropped when he heard the "your number is powered off".

"They got Jisung too?" Seungmin was worried.
"This can't be. He went to the restroom, he must be there..." Minho stood up and went straight to the direction where Jisung had gone. Everyone waited in silent tension.

Minho returned, shaking, gripping a piece of paper in his hand. He dropped to the chair.

"Why, what's wrong—" Soobin snatched the piece of paper and everyone assembled to see what was written.

"We have three of your people. The other two belong to us. Good luck trying to track us, bitches. You aren't getting your people back, definitely not THOSE two. Our aim was two of them, but the other three dared to fight back. Forget them, they aren't making it out alive. Move on, find new people in your lives."
------------
Hellaur <3 we're nearing the end of this story very soon
I intend to finish it before 70 chps, let's see where this goes
After this story ends, we may or may never see each other again
So I'm very grateful for you reading this story it means a lot