𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥.

"SCREW IT, JAY! WE NEED BACKUP! SEND PEOPLE!"

"You heard him, guys! They're in trouble!" Jay yelled to the others.

Changbin picked up his bat. "They don't know who they're messing with." Wooyoung and Yeonjun stood by him, nodding along with their pepper sprays.

"Everyone ready? Let's go!" Sunghoon said and all of them advanced towards the club. They pulled over their masks, so that they'd be unable to recognize.

"Wear your mask, Riki and Jungwon! Things are going to get violent!" Minho shouted over the phone.

(Let's see how many people are there. The entirety of ATEEZ, with their handy five minutes crafts weapons, the whole of TXT, Yunjin, Wonyoung, Soyeon, the entirety of ITZY, cuz they're the queens, with the whole of SKZ and Enha. Enough people, right?)

It was as though war had broken out. The window that they had broken to let Riki and Jungwon in earlier, was over crowded, and Wooyoung had already started attacking people with the pepper spray. Jisung, Seungmin and Soobin worked like a team, spraying chloroform at everyone opposed to them. Yunjin, Ryujin and Yeji were unbeatable. They fought off the women and won every time. Chaeryoung and Yuna sprayed chloroform, getting everyone to sleep.

"We're running out of chloroform, Jay!" Minho yelled at Jay.
"Use your sticks, knock people out!"

"Come on, you guys! Get out of here, we'll deal with them." Beomgyu said and Jeongin broke the window further to let them get out.

The owner himself approached Soyeon and muttered curses. Soyeon charged at him and soon he could be seen lying unconscious on the ground.

Sunoo was the last to get out, seeing others safely out first. As soon as he put a leg on the windowsill, a man grabbed his waist.

"I'm not letting you go without having you, boy! You can't escape!" It was the man from earlier. Sunoo tried to escape, but he was slowly being pulled  backwards-

A leg kicked the man hard on the face and he backed off. "Don't you ever speak about my boyfriend like that again!"
Sunoo looked up and saw Sunghoon in terrifying anger. Sunghoon helped him out the window. Once he was outside, Sunghoon hugged him.

"I was so worried for you, I thought something happened-" he spoke.
"If you were even a few seconds late, I would have been destroyed." Sunoo replied. Sunghoon gulped. He understood Sunoo.

"Everyone is safely outside, let's go! Retreat!" Bang Chan yelled. The others started backing off too.
"Here, guys, get in the bus!" Hyunjin yelled.
"Where on earth did you get a bus!" Seungmin yelled.
"Rented it, you idiot! Everyone, inside!"

A man walked up weakly, started to dial the police. Before he could call, his eyes met Wonyoung's knife.
"If you even thought about it, you might not have eyes to ever dial a number ever again."

The man retreated, scared. Once Wonyoung was satisfied he wasn't going to call anyone, she gave him one last chloroform spray and he passed out.

"Let's get out of here! It's cold." She cried and got into the bus.
"Everyone settled? Okay, Changbin, drive!" Hongjoong yelled.

They drove and drove as the morning came, watching the sun rise before their eyes.
---------
Rei stared out at the perfectly manicured lawn of the Kim family.
"If only I was in my senses, I would have never let you go back, Sunoo." Seungmin said as Jeongin tended to his wound. All of them had made for Seungmin's house, which was spacious and empty to fit all of them.

"I'm sure it will be in the newspaper at least. I'm seriously thankful Mingi used his brains and told us all to wear masks." Hongjoong said.

"He's a genius." Yunho ruffled a sleeping Mingi's hair.
"Breakfast is ready, guys! Come over!"  Jay called from the kitchen.
Everyone left to get settled on the huge dining table, and the few who couldn't sit there, sat on the couch instead.