𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦.

Minho and Jisung held hands, treading over the autumn leaves. It had just stopped raining. Jisung stopped to admire a tree shedding leaves due to the wind, and Minho shivered. It was unusually cold for October this year.

As Jisung clicked a picture of his sight, Minho found himself getting lost in the former's beauty. He sneakily took a picture of Jisung, who was taking a picture of the leaves. It was a beautiful picture. He pocketed his phone and said, "it's cold here. Let's get steaming udon ramyeon." Jisung agreed and they set off to the nearest convenience store.

(A/N: its raining really hard as I write this. October is so unusually cold! I'm in my little blanket rn hehe. Feels so aesthetic)
-
"You see it too, right?"
Jeongin sighed. Beomgyu was listening closely nearby. "Yeah but Seungmin, there could be a chance you're imagining this. You're overthinking something that isn't even your business."

"What do you mean! He's my uncle, and Sunoo could be knee-deep in trouble for all we know!" Seungmin couldn't believe how dumb Jeongin was behaving.

"Hyung, listen.." Jeongin spoke seriously. When Seungmin stopped talking, he continued, "I know why you're doing this."

"What do you mean?" Seungmin was getting more and more irritable with Jeongin.

"You're doing this because you couldn't save Jisung hyung, couldn't you? You couldn't speak up to his dad and rescue him. I know you feel guilty. And saving someone else from the same situation would ease your guilt, so now you're trying hard to believe that Sunoo is suffering from the same problem-"

"Jeongin! How could you!" Seungmin was dumbstruck at his reply. He quickly recovered and replied, "If you had heard him there in the garage, you would've thought different. But if you don't want to, then don't believe it Jeongin. Guess what? I'll find it all myself. It's no use having the three of you. You're all dumb."

"Hyung-" Jeongin began but Seungmin suddenly hung up. He sighed. Beomgyu looked up at him from his worksheet. "What was that all about?"
"I was the last choice for him, always! The last resort!"
"But he has a point. Why did you have to disagree when you know-"
"Guess what? I'm going to sleep. Good night." And then he sped out of the room. Beomgyu sighed and opened Jeongin's phone and texted Seungmin what Jeongin had forgotten to tell him.

Seungmin couldn't believe how lightly the others took it. And the way Jeongin attacked him. He surely wouldn't be talking to him again.
Maybe Jeongin was right. But Seungmin didn't care. If there was a life to save now, he wasn't going to let the world handle it. He did feel guilty, but he couldn't change the past. He had to do it by himself now.

He was going to get to the bottom of the things, no matter what.

A blind sounded and he picked up the phone to see a text from Jeongin.

"Hyung, Sunghoon says he'll come visit Sunoo tomorrow. I hope you don't get mad but I gave him the address. Take care of yourself."

The way Jeongin wouldn't even apologize even when he made Seungmin mad! He almost tossed the phone around the room in anger but got hold of himself.

Keep calm, Seungmin. He's not worth it.
-
"Hey! Just you wait!" Minho laughed as he ran after Jisung. They were supposed to go on a convenience store in the evening, but the night had fallen and they had gone for distance rather than displacement; one photoshoot session, ice cream trip and comic store later, they were chasing each other across the city, young and carefree, zooming around the neon lights.

------
So guys I lost the rest of the chapter :( I wrote it but idk where it went, also wattpad is shitty and lagging. I wrote the thing in hours, and I feel like crying right now. Please, I'm really sorry, but I don't have the energy to write it again. So I'll be giving a summary below of what happened. I know you must be hating me right now but once again I'm really sorry. Not to give excuses but my life really is shitty right now with me having mental breakdowns every day.

Here's the summary!
basically they had a lot of fun with Jisung dragging Minho away and Minho giving in because Jisung is too cute. They're Hella whipped for e/o but don't know their feelings are mutual. Then they sit in balcony of a five star hotel (they can only afford to walk in the hotel, and honestly I can't relate more, we're broke asf) and they only look at Seoul lights below. Really romantic. Then Jisung says he wanna listen to music and he whips out his broken earphones (mine break every time too) and they listen to Seoul by RM (I LOVE THAT SONG) then basically Jisung is whipped for Namjoon (who isn't?) And tells Minho about the party. They both listen and watch sceneries. And Minho tells Jisung how much he likes J.One and wants to meet him.

That's about it! They kind of like, had a broke date cuz my besties are broke rn. In contrast to Hyunlix's date next chapter! Scroll to see!