𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

(anonymous pov)

The body dropped dead in the middle of the room. I flinched slightly, but quickly regained my posture. "Another one done!" One of my teammates was saying, and everyone was laughing. Everyone except me and our leader.

"Good job, all of you." Leader-nim was saying. "Father will be proud."
I cringed at him claiming my father. My own father made him the leader of my gang, my own father gave him permission to be called father by him. My father.

I lacked. I was too soft and scared for this. I'm a slimy idiot for not living up to my father's expectations, father told me so. But leader-nim had it all. It was him who my father needed. Leader-nim could do anything. And I couldn't do anything. So I didn't deserve anything. But father was merciful that he even called me his son.

The door opened and in walked another figure. Tall and muscular, he looked younger than his age. His presence made the entire room go quiet. Every one stood respectfully and I knew that leader-nim was the only one to look up and smile at my father like that.

My father.

Who never wanted me. Who used to beat me up. I know I deserved it. Maybe.
Who never looks at me. Maybe I deserve that too.
Because I'm never enough.

A cruel and heartless leader was a better son to my father. No, I should not think like that. My father is noble, he just doesn't have the patience for me. Father, who is on a glorious mission.

I tore my eyes away from my father's who were busy appreciating leader-nim, and looked towards the body on the floor, that once used to be a woman. She certainly deserved to die, speaking of my father like that and trying to call the police goons on top of that! The audacity! We were all just having our torturing session, we don't touch or rape people, just cut them up for fun. And if we get lucky, we do sell a few organs. It's all good fun.

(A/N: Please know that I'm in no way, shape or form endorsing or supporting any of this. I'm trying to explain how people are brainwashed against their will, I'm attempting to write from the perspective of such a person. Before bashing me in the comments, I'd rather you sit with patience and read further because the story is gonna get better than this. Thank you.)

I sometimes feel a bit scared, to be honest. Sometimes...
No. No bad thoughts against my father. He has to be my role model, he said so.
He has to be.

Father leaves the room and leader-nim smiles. He also motions us to leave, while telling another member to take of the body. We exit the basement.
Entering another room, I watch my father disappear into his chambers. Now there was no one but leader-nim left to obey.

Leader-nim smiles. "You guys haven't forgotten about this big plan we're making? For my ex-bestie?"
"Of course not, hyung." I put up a smile and come forward.

-
Another kinda short chapter! I hope you guys aren't getting much bored. I'm trying my best, but I have a lot planned out, so you guys don't have to worry too much about this fanfic ending soon!
Much sincerity, blue. <3