𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.

Sun rays poured inside, straight onto Jisung's sheet. Seungmin was seven seats away to his left while Felix was four seats behind him. Minho and Hyunjin were at the far end of the hall with Changbin in front of them. Jisung had seen Minho and Hyunjin exchange sheets and Changbin begging them for help but them not paying attention. Jisung was done rereading his exam and balancing his equations. He stretched and subtly looked around out of boredom.

He saw Seungmin scribbling away madly, his concentration on the paper. He turned around and saw Felix, who was also done with his exam. Felix winked and bit his lips flirtatiously to which Jisung fake-gagged. The examiner was about to see him so he turned back.

His eyes searched for others to see how they were doing. His heartbeat quickened slightly without him knowing why. Then his eyes immediately found Changbin. His heart skipped a beat knowing that Hyunjin and Minho were near, and definitely he found Hyunjin writing soberly while Minho folded his question paper into an airplane. He was simply too cool to care for an exam apparently.

His heart leaped when he saw the boy whose thoughts often interrupted him when he wanted to concentrate on studies. His hair was slightly falling on his face making him look even more handsome. Lucky idiot, blessed with looks like that. To be perfectly honest, Jisung was a bit jealous of him.

But apart than looks he had a slight RBF and a nonchalant attitude which a lot of people disliked. But that just made Jisung even more curious about Lee Minho. He didn't know why though.

Suddenly the examiner announced that the time ended. He started collecting the papers one by one. Jisung had to stifle his laugh when Hyunjin begged the examiner for one more minute. The guy was almost on his knees and saw him pretend-cry at Changbin, to which Changbin applauded as if to say, "well-deserved".

After exiting the hall, Felix caught up behind him giving him a pat on his back. Seungmin followed him outside. Once they were under the sun, Felix asked, "how'd it go?"
Jisung smiled. "Horrible. Did you solve the silver nitrate problem?"
Felix giggled. "Of course not."
But then they were interrupted by a loud voice.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO GAYS!"
Jung Wooyoung, from their class, jumped and spilled almost half of his coke on the ground. "I would ask about the exam but since it's you guys I needn't worry." He nudged Seungmin smugly.
"Sure, what about you, Wooyoung?" Jisung asked.

"Oh me? I had Seonghwa dangle by the window and show me the notes. The short questions were conceptual, so I don't know what I did, but I aced the long questions and had Yeonjun's help with the multiple choice questions." Wooyoung sounded too smug.

Felix's mouth fell open. "What the fuck?"
Seungmin stretched and yawned. "God damn... How on earth did you convince Seonghwa even when he wants to put you up for adoption?"
Wooyoung laughed like a villain. "All I had to do was convince Hongjoong that I had booked tickets for Lotte World. The rest is history. You know, one look and a lusty makeout session can work wonders."

"Oh God, why did I even ask," Seungmin grimaced.
"Yeah, it's a bit unbearable sometimes, having two lovebirds eating each other's faces around the house, but you can use it for benefit too, I learned."
"Wooyoung, you're just incredible." Jisung laughed.
Wooyoung flipped his hair. "Of course, I'm the slayest."
"And the gayest," Felix added.
"Oh yeah, that too. Anyway, I'll see y'all later. HEY CHANGBIN!"

Wooyoung waved madly and went to collide into Changbin, who was under the shade of another tree. Hyunjin sobbed dramatically while Minho enjoyed his iced americano in the breeze. Jisung wondered if he has already flown his question paper airplane. Wooyoung chatted with Changbin while Hyunjin made his way towards Jisung.

"How did y'all do," Hyunjin sounded completely depressed. "Of course y'all did well, but I guess asking is a tradition."
"Come on, Hyunjin, what did you miss," Jisung asked.
"That silver nitrate problem. God, it carried 8 marks, and I knew it, Lord, I already messed up my multichoice questions and the hydrogen fucking spectrum, now this shit too. Today is horrible. I hate the sun," Hyunjin said shielding his eyes.
"Don't worry, it's completely okay, you learn from your mistakes. Next time do the questions you know better earlier, and try to manage your time; and study harder for the next exam. I'm rooting for you," Seungmin said soothingly.

That seemed to cheer Hyunjin up slightly. "I guess it's only just a start. It's not the final exam anyway, I can still slay,"
"Exactly. That's the spirit." Jisung said.
"Hey, Felix, where'd you buy those earrings? They're so slay, bro, are they Tiffany?" Hyunjin asked Felix. "Wow, I like your fashion sense."

Poor Felix jumped and went white. Maybe because of the sudden attention.
"Uh, yeah, you want these?"
"Nah, they look good on you," Hyunjin flashed him some of his severely handsome looks. "Y'all got any plans for today? We have a day off, how about we hang together? The six of us, yeah?"
"That sounds about good. Let's get McDonald's." Seungmin said.

"Right? MINHO, DUDE COME HERE." Hyunjin yelled over his shoulder. Minho shot him a look and came over lazily. "What is it?" He asked.
"Bruh, Minho, come and talk to us. We're hanging out today."
"If it doesn't include free food, I'm busy."
Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Okay, free food it is, you mean hoe,"
"Yay," Minho said pretend-enthusiastically.

*Time skip haha*
They entered McDonald's and took their seats. Felix pushed Seungmin to sit in front of Hyunjin, taking a seat in front of Changbin. That meant that Jisung had to sit in front of Minho.
It couldn't be that bad, Jisung tried to tell himself. The guy has friends, he can't be that mean.
Or so Jisung thought.

Minho wasn't even taking part in their conversations, just scrolling on his phone. Jisung had always thought that they four were just some random red flag dudes that probably terrorized children. He had always envied their friendship while he was alone, wishing he had friends too. He didn't like them, maybe just because they were friends with each other.

But now that Jisung had friends of his own, he was happier. And now his notions about them proved to be wrong. They were actually nice people. Changbin and Hyunjin were raised well, from good homes. They were major green flags. Nothing was known about Minho, though.
"Minho hyung, it's rude to scroll while you're eating with your friends," Changbin said. "You should always love food."
"And blow up like you?" Minho asked, not taking his eyes off his phone.
"God, Minho, you just have to be rude, always." Changbin rolled his eyes. "Don't eat. But don't get hungry later, either."

"Are you okay?" Jisung asked Minho out of the blue.
"Who? Me?" Minho asked.
"Yeah. You. Are you okay?"
"Are you suggesting that I'm abnormal?"
"No, I didn't say that-"
"Then what did you say? Huh? 'are you okay' what's this?"
Jisung sighed, holding on to his patience. "Forget it."
"Why? Because you have nothing to say in your defense?" Minho asked.
"God, I'm too drained for this. Please don't make me angry. I said to drop the matter."

"Yeah," Minho sneered, "So a girly emo guy is gonna keep me in my limits? You think you've grown that much backbone just because you have friends now? I saw you when you wandered like a lonely soul. You'd sometimes show up with wounds, probably beat up by guys on the street because of course that's the amount of brains you have. Don't develop a big head because of your grades. You're nothing cool in real life."

Felix was shocked, and Seungmin was about to say something angrily but it was Hyunjin who spoke up.
"Wow. Imagine wasting that much breath and energy upon degrading a decent asf guy. You'd think you'd have better things to do in life, but of course, Lee Minho can't relate because he has no sense of purpose or direction."

"I heard McDonald's have a very decent air fryer," His voice was dangerously low while he collected tissues from the box. "With five-year warranty, and all that." Hyunjin visibly cowered, regretting all the life decisions he ever made. "Here's for your mouth that speaks taller than your height." He grabbed Hyunjin and forced the tissues down his throat. Changbin tried to save Hyunjin's life, and shouted, "We're in public!" but that helped nothing.

Hyunjin choked but managed to pull the tissues out. After Hyunjin emerged from choking, he laughed along with Changbin and Minho. Apparently it was an inside joke.
"What even." Seungmin said blankly.
"God, please ignore him. He's not really
this bad normally. He tries his best, and he is really private so he feels vulnerable sometimes." Hyunjin said.

"Shut up. I'm full, and I'm leaving. Good night." Minho left.
Changbin sighed exasperatedly. "He'll never learn."
Everyone went back to how they were.
But Jisung's mind was racing with questions.

He admitted.

He was curious about Lee Minho.

-
So I wrote a long ass chapter. Did you like it?? Haha see I made it up to ya. But the next chapters are gonna be comparatively shorter doe.
Love from Blue.