𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A SIDE CHAPTER OF WOOYOUNG AND SAN. IT IS OPTIONAL TO READ IT, IF YOU WANT TO THEN GO AHEAD, IF YOU DONT WANT TO THEN SKIP. I LOVE WOOSAN SO I COULDNT RESIST. ENJOY.

"Ready?" San, who had dropped by to pick Wooyoung and walk together, asked from outside Wooyoung's room.
"Just one more second!" Wooyoung called out as he struggled to remove a shirt that he only put on to try.

"I've been waiting here for 15 minutes, the drinks are almost warm, and you know how long it is to Hongjoong and Seonghwa's!" San called out in reply.

"THIS. GODDAMN. SHIRT." Wooyoung raged. "GRANDMA WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BUY ME ANYTHING?!"

"You idiot, let me help you or I'll be standing here for the whole night." Then without warning, San came in. Just at that moment, Wooyoung had successfully removed his shirt. His cheer of success turned into a squeal of horror when he saw San standing in his room, seeing him shirtless.

They both felt the air vanish from the room. The temperature rose upto at least 20 degrees. But the actual thing was, Choi freaking San, his biggest crush, was staring at him!

"Excuse me Sir, please get out," Wooyoung struggled to breathe. He wasn't the type to get embarassed, but this would last at least a century.

"Here, wear a shirt," San threw something at him and Wooyoung tried to wear it. But when he saw that there was no hole to poke his head from, he realized that he was trying to wear pants as a shirt.

"SAN! YOU GAVE ME MY NEW JEANS!"
(WOOYOUNG IS SUPER SHY)

"Oh?" Then Wooyoung realized that San was flustered too. This only made him more embarassed. San also became embarassed because he knew that Wooyoung knew that San knew that Wooyoung liked him but was too ignorant. San also liked him but neither knew how to make a first move.

"Please hurry." San exited faster than the square of velocity of light. Wooyoung only felt himself go red. After a while when Wooyoung found a suitable shirt, they had walked to Seongjoong's house and San had placed the drinks in the fridge.

"So what games are we gonna play?" Hongjoong asked. Seonghwa was quick to reply. "First, let's paint each others' nails!"

"Good idea," Yunho agreed. They painted their nails for a while, played some games, shared tea and finally after a long time they sat down to watch a movie.

Hongjoong put his head on Seonghwa's lap while he chuckled and stroked his hair. Mingi cuddled with Yunho, his arms wrapped around the older's torso. Jongho and Yeosang just decided to hold each other's hands. San and Wooyoung felt like strangers.

"Um.. there are single people here," Wooyoung pointed out.
"We all know how single you both are. Unless you stop being idiots you know you want each other." Yeosang replied. Wooyoung gulped, remembering what happened earlier.

"Shh, the movie is starting," Mingi said. Everything meant that San and Wooyoung had to sit together. And they were, both their eyes fixed determinedly on the TV screen. They watched one movie then the next, time flying by. San whispered, "Woo?"

"Yeah?" He replied.
San fed him with a snack. That gave them both butterflies in their stomachs.
"I don't think I like that character very much," San said.

"Me too. She is horrible, isn't she Hongjoong?" Wooyoung asked. "Joong?" When there was no reply, he turned to find that both Hongjoong and Seonghwa fell asleep in that position. "Weird," he said and looked at others. Yunho, Mingi were both asleep as well and then Yeosang and Jongho were asleep, their heads on each others' shoulders.

"Damn," San whispered. "Wooyoung?"
"Yeah?"
"You are hot."
Wooyoung snorted and hit San on the head. "Ouch, why?" San asked.
"You're hotter." Wooyoung giggled.
It was easy for anyone who saw the way San looked at Wooyoung, to conclude how he was in love with him.

Wooyoung couldn't help but blush. They were alone. They could do whatever they liked.

"Woo, I know what you're thinking." San whispered.

Wooyoung gulped. San looked at him closely.

"Why don't you just admit it?" San asked him. Wooyoung looked at him, tears starting to form.

"Do it. Do it then I'll do it too." Wooyoung said. San looked at him determinedly and began.
"I, Choi San, am completely in love with you, Jung Wooyoung." Now San felt vulnerable, weak; at Wooyoung's mercy.

Wooyoung gulped. Tears threatened to spill. "Wooyoung, I know that your last gave you the biggest heart break and you decided to never fall in love again. But Woo, love is not a choice, but a necessity. You simply cannot live without love, it's the necessity of human nature. And not everyone is the same. Woo, I love you, and I'll do my best to keep you happy and protect you." San tried to convince him.

Tears stained his cheeks and San wiped them with a thumb. "Wooyoung-" San began but Wooyoung locked their lips together. It was passionate, full of longing, with a hint of hurt, and hunger. It was a while before they broke apart.

"My baby. My brave baby." San stroked Wooyoung's hair. Wooyoung hugged him.

"I love you too, San. With all my heart."

San smiled and kissed him again. He bit his lip and went down lower. He found his sweet spot and continued kissing.

"Don't mark, the others will tease me to death." San chuckled and kissed his forehead. Wooyoung turned off the TV and snuggled with San. It was an uncomfortable position, but it was comforting, nevertheless, having them all here. Wooyoung closed his eyes.

"Good night baby. I love you." San whispered again.
"I love you too Sannie." Wooyoung whispered in reply.
-
Whew! Another chapter then! I wanted to drop by and say; if something in this fanfic doesn't make sense, is too cliche or cringe, then I'm sorry. I wrote most of the ff being sleep deprived and even I don't know where this is going
I'm just going with the flow at this point; this fic wasn't planned at all..
So yeah! That's all that I wanted to say! Happy reading!