𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒.

"Can you pass me th-"
"No."
"At what point do you become mature?" Seungmin muttered angrily as he got up to get the juice box. Jeongin watched him lazily, playing games on his phone.

"Seriously. Just because you became a prefect, it doesn't mean that you get to rule us around." Seungmin scoffed.
"Are you scolding me, hyung?" Jeongin quickly changed colours as soon as Felix entered.
"What did you say to him, Seungmin?" Felix defensively said. Seungmin just stared at the two of them in surprise.

"I officially hate you two." He sighed and went back to watch TV with Jisung.
"Wait what happened?" Felix looked confused. Jeongin laughed at his expression.

"You're what?" Seungmin's gasp of surprised reached them in the room and they both sprinted outside to see what the matter was.

"You're supposed to be kidding." Seungmin said, staring open-mouthed at an unbothered Jisung.
"Mind explaining?" Felix said as he and Jeongin sat on either side of them.

"He's moving in with Minho and he casually told me right now."
"You're what, Jisung?"
"Guys, calm down, let me explain. So I told Minho everything (Felix gasped) and he said he can't let me live with my father. So there he is. He lives alone in his apartment and he wants me to try living with him, test the waters and see if it's okay if I live like that."

"If you wanted to move away," Felix sounded slightly hurt, "You could have lived with me. I mean, it's just me here, since my sisters are studying in Australia."

"Felix, it's not me who wanted it, it was Minho. I refused at first but he convinced me in the end."

"Wow, he really must like you. What an amazing boyfriend. I approve of him." Jeongin nodded and smiled his endearing foxy smile.

"And here I have this crusty boyfriend-" Jeongin began but was cut short by Seungmin. "That's a bit rich, coming from someone like you-"

"Are you calling me crusty?"
"Yes, I'm calling you crusty, you dumb ass." Seungmin leaned back on the couch.
"Fuck you, Seungmin hyung." Jeongin said.

Seungmin smirked slightly. "Not until you're 18, babe. Don't be impatient." Jisung fell down and Felix choked on Seungmin's guava juice that he was sneakily drinking. Jeongin went red in the face. He picked up the cushion and attacked Seungmin with no mercy or remorse.

Seungmin laughed heartily, "Say fuck you to me one more time, I dare you."
"I hate your existence, why would you do this!" Jeongin face-palmed.

Since Jeongin was not behaving like the brat from earlier, Seungmin found this the perfect chance to hug and pepper his boyfriend with kisses on his face.

"Jisung, turn up the AC, it's hot in here-"
"Felix, it's November-"
"They did not just call us single in 134340 languages-"
"Felix, unless you and I are schizophrenic and Minho and Hyunjin are figments of our imagination, we are not single. Stop using tiktok trends all the time in real world."

"Well, when you mention it, Hyunjin does feel like a figment of my imagination," Felix blushed at the mention of the boy he loved, "He does not feel real. How can someone be so perfect?"

"Honestly, same. Why does Minho have to be so-"
The doorbell rang. Felix and Jisung both went to answer it, since Jeongin and Seungmin looked a little bit busy to them.

"Who is it?" Felix asked.
"Will you keep us waiting outside?" Hyunjin laughed.
"He's here, Jisung!" Felix's face lit up, but immediately turned to a worried expression, "Oh my God, he should've said something, am I wearing the right clothes?" He whispered urgently.