𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.

"No because Soobin, try to think, did he leave any clues?" Felix asked him for what seemed like the fifth time.

"I'm telling you, he said peace of mind. So peace of mind could be anywhere." Soobin replied. School ended 5 hours ago and they were the only ones left. They even convinced the peon to give them the school keys. And still, Kim Seungmin was nowhere to be found.

"And tell me why I had to come along," Yeosang replied from somewhere in the back. "I came to school for studying and no teacher came to class. I came to school and now I can't go back home."

"Aunt said you'll come home with me, and Beomgyu isn't going yet so we'll have to stay here." Taehyun appeared beside him. "You'll drop by our place and tomorrow Jongho will pick and drop you to Seonghwa's house."

(Context: Taehyun and Yeosang are cousins and Yeosang's parents are away for a business trip)

"And you decided to stay because of your boyfriend?" Yeosang tried his best not to roll his eyes. He was done for the day.

Taehyun said, "Don't let Beomgyu hear that or he won't shut up. Anyway, we'll find Seungmin hyung soon enough."

Soobin's phone rang and he picked it. It was from Yeonjun.

"Jagi, why aren't you home yet?"
"Seungmin is lost and I happened to be the last one to see him. And now I have to find him and he's not anywhere."

"Oh God, is everything okay? Have you guys checked properly?" Yeonjun sounded worried.

Jisung spoke to him now (the call was on speaker), "We checked the restrooms, all the classrooms, the staff rooms, daycares, cafeteria and basically everywhere but we couldn't find him!"

"Did you guys check in the library?"

There was a silence while everyone realized that they hadn't checked there. It was so Seungmin of him to be in the library they couldn't believe how they didn't think of it. It was so obvious! The impact of the shock was so big they all had to cover their mouths. Meanwhile, Yeonjun didn't have to be a genius to wonder why they were silent.

"You guys are so astronomically dumb I cannot believe God made me in the same squad as y'all," they could practically see Yeonjun rubbing his temple on the other side of the phone.

"Thank you babe, you're a genius! Love you," Soobin quickly said and hung up. They all ran towards the library.
----
"Jeongin, will you be okay going there alone?" Beomgyu cast one last glance at his best friend.

"I don't want to, but I can't help it." Jeongin said. "He'll have to wake up anyway." They stood there, outside the library for a while. "Okay, then, innie, I'll go find Taehyun, yeah? Yeosang hyung has to go home too. Good night."

With that, he left.

Jeongin stood outside, peering at the sleeping Seungmin through the open door. With a sigh, he entered. Seungmin had his head down on the book he was reading, with a small pile on his side. All the books had titles like, 'Read People Like a Book', 'Human Behaviour', 'Dark Psychology Secrets' and 'All The Light That We Cannot See'.

His eyelashes fluttered along the lines of "Nine out of ten times, the story behind the behaviour won't make you angry; it will break your heart" in the page.

Jeongin's shadow caused Seungmin to stirr. His eyes fluttered open and he groaned because of the pain in his neck.
Since Jeongin was directly under the light bulb, so all Seungmin could see was his dark silhouette against the yellowish bulb.

"Who are you, where am I?" He asked sleepily and looked around. After a second, he asked, "Is school over yet? Why is it dark and," his eyes widened as he realized, "how long has the school been over for?"