(stan) 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.

Seungmin looked slightly surprised towards Jisung. "Did you see that?" Jisung asked Seungmin. "Ofcourse, I did, I have eyes too, but the thing is, why is he here?"
"That's my point," Jisung said.
"Is he looking for someone? Who is he looking for? Well, what is he even doing at the school,"

"Studying?" Jisung shrugged.
"Girl, he don't care about no studying. He never comes and fails his classes. What in the JYP is happening," Seungmin said.

"How do you know all that?" Jisung asked.
"I think he's my cousin," Seungmin said.
"Okay, put that aside. I'm seriously worried for Felix. It's been a week since that boy showed up, I'm worried as hell. He said he needed time but now it's just becoming too much. At this point he'll become depressed thinking about it too much and maybe fail his classes with this attendance," Jisung said.

"Today," Seungmin put his hand on the table, "We visit Lee Felix. Okay? The three of us."
"Okay," Jisung said, raising his water bottle.

(Time skip because you know why)

They were properly prepared. Jeongin carried flowers to which Seungmin kept sneezing to, Jisung carried snacks and chocolates while Seungmin knocked the door. Felix's mom opened the door.
"Good evening, Mrs. Lee, we were here to meet Felix."
"Oh yes, guys, he's horrible. Come in," His mom looked sad too.

Jeongin and Jisung knowingly eyed each other and went in. Settling on the couch, their mom said, "Felix has been in a right state. He barely talks to anyone anymore. I'm so worried for him. Whenever I try to talk he just says he needs time and space. But it's been a week, and my son is not the Felix I knew. I need my sun boy back. He's my only son, I love him. I know you guys know what happened and are the only ones who can help him. Please go upstairs and check in on him."

So they went upstairs. When Felix heard their voices, he opened the door.
Felix looked a real mess. He had obvious eyebags and looked skinnier.
"Lord, Felix, you look like a ghost." Jeongin worriedly said.

"Let us in," Seungmin made his way in. The other two followed.
After a while of silence, Jisung spoke up.
"Felix, will you tell us why on earth are you becoming The Silent Patient? A lot of people face rejection, and they don't end their life over this."

"Hyunjin was an asshole anyway. You don't need a player in your life either," Seungmin nodded.
"He isn't an asshole. He did it in the nicest way possible. He was shook too, to be honest." Felix spoke up.

"So why is he not talking to any of us? None of them are," Jeongin said.
"They probably need time. A lot of things happened." Jisung tried to reason.
"Felix. Stop this. The world needs your sunshine. Don't go dark. We miss you. And you're missing out on work. You should move on, Yongbok, it's the only thing we can do." Jeongin tried to convince Felix.

"Yeah... I know. But my heart can't stop feeling blue. I feel like I'm raining inside. Everything reminds me of him. And when I see him I feel blue again. I don't know how to stop loving him. It's not a crush anymore. I've loved him since months, ever since I saw him. And I don't know what to do with this love anymore."

"I think I know what to do," Seungmin said.
"You need new friends and new distractions. I'll arrange a blind date for you, Felix. You should learn to enjoy life from the start again. No more sadness, okay?" Seungmin held both of Felix's hands (against his will but Felix needed love) in his and squeezed them affectionately. It was almost too much care from Seungmin. He was comforting when he wanted to be.
Felix nodded. Jeongin hugged him and Jisung brought the pile of food and books towards them.
-
"You could have been kinder," Changbin said.
"He just jumped at me out of nowhere, what was I supposed to do?" Hyunjin tried to defend himself. But even he felt guilty.
"You're gay, I've always told you that," Changbin said.
"I'm not. Binnie just because you are doesn't mean everyone is."

"I was so hurt seeing him hurt. He doesn't deserve this. He hasn't showed up ever since.. I wish there was something I could do for him." Changbin took another slurp of his ramen.
"Alright.. I'll try to talk to him." Hyunjin said.

"Argh, I'm hungry too," Minho said, returning from the shower.
Changbin and Hyunjin stopped discussing it.
-
So the next weekend, Seungmin was taking Felix to his blind date. Jisung and Jeongin both were with him this time in case anything goes wrong again. Seungmin was convinced that if Felix had someone else to think about, then his worries would be resolved. He refused to listen to any other thing.

They had given Felix a cute chick-designed blindfold to cover his eyes (A/N: Fake eyes open 👁️👁️) and so it was a real blind date. Jisung found this all funny and Jeongin thought it was tragic. He still hadn't gotten over his shipper phase. Seungmin looked very proud on his finding. He refused to tell them and kept it all a secret.

Felix wouldn't sit in a private parlour because of trauma. They tried to convince him and finally Seungmin went inside to tell the date to sit outside. Seungmin also had Jisung and Jeongin cover their eyes so as to produce real dramatic effect.

And then Seungmin told Felix to remove his blindfold. Jisung and Jeongin also removed their hands from their eyes.

Jisung's mouth fell open.

The boy sitting in front of Felix was none other than Seo Changbin.
-
This story is getting no reads :( but I'm still working and will have to complete it as soon as possible :(
Anyway guys stream Layover otherwise 👺
Tmrw's my first day of college I'm terrified what