𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.

Jisung looked at Felix, who was shocked, to Changbin smiling and back to Felix. All of them were surprised except Seungmin and Changbin.
"Changbin-hyung?" Jeongin said wide-eyed.
"Hello Jeongin, Felix, Seungmin and Jisung,"  Changbin said serenely. "It's good to see you all again."
"Same to you, Changbin-ssi," Seungmin smiled politely.

Seungmin cleared his throat so they left the cafe to give them privacy since Felix wouldn't sit in a private parlour. They all bowed and left, going for the cat cafe near this one.
Before Seungmin could open the door, Jeongin held his arm and stopped him. "Something wrong, Jeongin?" Seungmin asked.
"Out of all people, Seungmin, you had to choose Hyunjin's friend."

"Changbin likes Felix, Jeongin. We were talking in the library the other day and I spoke about this matter and asked him if he knew someone, and he agreed to do it himself."
"Shouldn't let you go to the library honestly," Jisung said.
Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Shut up, both of you. Just wait and see."

They settled inside. It was cozy and warm. The lighting was pretty. They all preferred this cafe over the expensive one Changbin and Felix were sitting. A grey cat came up to their seats. It purred around Jisung's feet. It was a pet of some person. But the cat was so cute. Jisung couldn't help but pet its fur and scratch its ears. Jeongin and Seungmin sighed together.

"I hope things work out for both of them," Jisung said.
"They better do," Seungmin said. "This better not flop. I paid for all of this."
"You did?" Jeongin asked.
"Yeah. So y'all have to pay for me cuz I'm broke for today." He yawned. "Why can't it be a dog cafe?"
"We have a cute puppy here we don't need to go to a cafe," Jisung cupped Seungmin's face out of nowhere. Jeongin laughed. "Disgusting," he continued laughing.

"I'm too hungry for this shit. Order something I swear to God." Seungmin whined.
Jeongin opened the menu. The cat was on Jisung's lap now, purring and mewing cutely. They ordered their stuff. A while later, their food arrived. Jisung obviously ordered a raspberry cheesecake (a/n: its always the cheesecake in minsung fanfics sjsksjdjjrr I don't think y'all expect it to be anything else) Jeongin ordered some macarons with bubble tea. (a/n: I've never tasted any of those :() Seungmin was sitting with his arms crossed because his sandwiches had tomatoes in it.

(Seungmin just like me fr I hate tomatoes)

"Bro has trauma now," Jisung laughed.
"I'm never eating any sandwiches except the homemade ones. I don't understand the hype around tomatoes in sandwiches." Seungmin stood up. "I'm just gonna go and check if Felix and Changbin are still sitting. I'm coming back in a minute, don't go anywhere." He left.

Now it was just Jisung and Jeongin sitting. The cat had fallen asleep. "Jeongin, can you return his food to the counter? They're still wrapped, they'll be returned."
Jeongin nodded and left with the sandwiches. Jisung put his fork down. He looked outside the window nearby, observing the clouds when a familiar voice called out—

"DORI! Thank God!" A guy said. Jisung looked up to see Minho coming towards him.
"I searched everywhere for him(😭? Idk Dori's gender so let's just assume he's a male) where did you go? I thought you abandoned me for real this time," He sat down tiredly.

"You own cats?" Jisung asked. He was surprised to see Minho having cats, because Minho seemed much like a dark cold psycho mafia villain type guy? He said it out a loud to him.
"But you turned out to be softer than expected," Jisung told him. Upon hearing this, Minho laughed.
"Seriously, do you read wattpad?" He asked, taking Seungmin's seat.
"Well maybe," Jisung said.
"Hopeless romantic, eh? No wonder you and Hyunjin get along so well," Minho chuckled again.

"Shut up," Jisung replied, embarassed. "That reminds me, how is your bestie doing after hurting my bestie?"
"Oh, he's doing okay but he zones out these days," Minho said.
"I see. What are you doing here anyways?"
"I work here."
"Oh."