𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.

"Hey, take this. I was saving it for later but Jungmo ate most of it. It's not much but it's all I can do." Sunoo jumped at the soft voice and hesitantly tried to wipe his tears.

"It's okay, you can cry. I did too." A girl with a soft pretty face approached him with a half eaten chocolate bar.

"Go away," Sunoo cried, "I won't be here longer, I'll run away! There has to be a way somewhere."

"You can't. The windows are sealed, the only entrance of this building that could fit a human is the main gate. You can't go back now."

"What do you mean, can't go back? Am I going to be here forever?" Sunoo blinked.
"I'm afraid so. You can't escape."

Silence. Dead silence.

"Forgive me," The girl broke the silence,   " I couldn't help but overhear what happened downstairs. I feel bad for you. I hope you know that you're not alone in all of this. We all are."

"What do you mean?" Sunoo couldn't cry anymore. His head hurt. He absentmindedly took the chocolate from her and took a bite.
"My name is Hanni. I was smuggled from Gyeonggi-do, where my family were staying for the trip. They left me alone in a hotel room and I was taken from there. I never saw my parents again."

"That's horrible, hotels are supposed to be safe!"
"Apparently the hotel owner gave them access and they took me. I was forced into a truck and that's when I met the others."

"Who?" Sunoo sat down on the counter with her.
"Jungmo, Wonjin and Seongmin were with me. Rei and Jiwon were too. They're my best friends. It's been years since we last saw our families and we sort of became a family with each other." Hanni explained.

The kitchen door opened and two boys stepped in. One of them yawned.
"Hanni, Jiwon is calling you downstairs. And who is this? He's cute. But what is he doing in the kitchen, shouldn't he be in the club?"

"He's new. His father sold him. He'll be with us from now. Try to cheer him up, he's sad." Hanni turned to Sunoo. "I'll be going now. I know it's difficult, but try to make yourself at home." With that, she left. The two boys looked peculiarly at Sunoo.

"What's your name?" One of them asked.
"Sunoo. Yours?"
"I'm Jungmo, and he's Seongmin. You seem young. How old are you?"

"I'm 17." Sunoo replied.
"So you're a minor! I see. Do you know anything on how to strip?"
"I was literally sold here, do you expect me to spin on poles and show my body right away?"

"He's right, you idiot." Seongmin reprimanded Jungmo and turned to Sunoo. "Don't worry, the teacher is nice. She gives us little treats too, if we're good. She's not harsh and understands us. You'll be okay." He smiled.

"I hate it, I want to go home." Sunoo wanted to cry more. His heart shattered over and over.

"I wish i could help you, you know. You look so innocent and pure for all of this. I think you're a virgin too." Jungmo said.

"I am, and now I don't know what to do." Sunoo cried.
"There, there. We're here for you, okay? If you ever need to cry, we're here to listen."

"Hey, we heard there's a new boy." Another girl who looked like Hanni (or Sunoo's mind was playing tricks on him) said. "That must be you, huh? Come downstairs. It's just us and our bunk beds there. There's one empty for you."

They all went downstairs to the small bedroom for the six of them. It was small, with three bunk beds. Two girls and a boy were already sitting on the floor. The rest of them sat down in a circle and Sunoo thought it best to follow suit.

"So, everyone, introduce yourself to the new member. His name is Sunoo. Everyone give your intro." Hanni said.
"Hello, Sunoo. I am Rei. Naomi Rei." The girl who looked like Hanni, replied.