𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜.

Minho almost flew to the closet for his clothes. The poor boy had overslept, given how tired he was the previous night. But because of Jisung, he was able to rest well. (Oh, Jisung was here too! Minho reminded himself. But where is he?)

Quickly changing to his uniform he flew to the kitchen downstairs. He needed to cook breakfast and his normal daily routine, when-

"Morning, hyung! Come and have breakfast." A completely ready and fresh Han Jisung stood before his eyes.

"You.. how??" Minho looked surprised.
"Sit down, hyung. We have a lot of time. Eat well." He put some eggs on the plate along with sausages, and served Minho.

"How did you?" Minho asked.
"I do this everyday at home. Can't expect dad to cook breakfast for me, can I?"

"Well, damn. This looks amazing." Minho began to eat. Jisung sat down with him and followed suit. After a cheerful breakfast of them chatting around, they cleaned up and came out of their apartment.

"Well, hyung, the school was within walking distance from my house, but it is pretty far from here-"
"Come and sit here." Minho turned the keys in his bike and gestured for Jisung.
"Ah, seriously!"
"Well, if you wanna walk, then go ahead and walk to school."
"I mean, no, I'm coming!"

(Time skip cuz we need to end this fic quickly)

"Jisungie!" Felix hugged him as if he hadn't seen him in months.
"Felix, he spent yesterday at your house." Seungmin shook his head.
"Yeah, but I walked to school alone today. I missed you so much, Jisung!"

"I missed you too, Lixie," Jisung hugged him back. Today was only the first day that Jisung didn't walk to school ever since their friendship began. It was a change, and he didn't dislike coming with Minho. He liked it, but it was nothing like going to school with his sunshine twin and chatting with him everyday. And him scolding Jisung for always being late.

"Heyyy," Hyunjin high fived Minho, the two best friends showing their own way to meet and greet. While Felix and Jisung were openly affectionate with each other, Hyunjin and Minho never cared for skinship.

"Let's go to class?" Seungmin asked the four.
"Sure, where's Jeongin?"
"With Beomgyu and Jongho."
"Aww, are you jealous?" Felix teased.
"Shut up, Felix."
"Someone doesn't feel happy." Jisung teased him too and Seungmin sighed, apparently regretting all his life decisions.
--------------
"He's finally here, Sir." Jaehyun bowed. "Should I bring him to you?"
"No, I'll go visit him. Where is he?"
"Keeho says he's in his room."

"Alright." Kang Haejung stood up. It was time to face his(?) son.
Walking upstairs, he felt a sense of apprehension for the first time. Really, there was never any problem controlling and molding Sunoo. Now he was as strong as a rock and he refused to change further. How did he get so clever? Damn you, Han Jisung.

But the said Han Jisung alone could not do it, could he? He had spent years building Kim Sunoo's character, drowning any ethics. How could this happen? He needed to ban his going outside and drug him. Yes, that's the way.

"Welcome, Sunoo. How are you?" He opened the door to see Sunoo lying on bed, looking up at the ceiling. He did not reply.
"I was so worried for you. You know it is so difficult for a father when his son disobeys him. But I refuse to hate you for that. You are my beloved son."

"Yeah, okay." Sunoo replied sitting up.
"Anyway, I've decided, let's have some bonding time. Your little friends miss you so much, and I miss you. Stay home for a few days? Don't go outside."

"You're grounding me, aren't you? So that I can't call for help. And you can do whatever you want with me, use me however you like. I didn't forget what you did with me last time."