𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

The sun was setting, but without any progress. He punched the table in order to ease his frustration, but he only got pain in his fist.

This project was supposed to be finished last week. But due to his increasing problems, he couldn't carry out his plan properly. How could he slack off?

And the imbeciles kept running away from him. Right when he thought he had them. He needed more people to spread this. He had to think of something. He just had to.

The telephone rang. He sighed and picked it up.

"Haejung-ah? Where are you? I've been waiting for you for the past 2 hours. I didn't come to our date to get stood up like this," He could hear the woman's disgusting pout from here. He frowned in disgust.

Another one of the bitches he gaslighted. The whore had no brains, the useless lump of meat was a perfect weapon. He filled her empty head with wistful fantasies, to use her in the future; either for her body, or for his mission. Once he's done, he'd feed her to the pack of werewolves he formed.

"So sorry, jagiya, I had to leave. Next week, okay?" He just wanted the bitch to leave him alone.

"Promise?"
"Yeah. I have something going on, I'll call you later, okay?"

He grimaced as he put down the phone. Had the imbecile not run away, he would have been farther than he was right now. But he had to play it easy. He had to play loving. So he could catch him back again.

He genuinely believed that there was no such thing as love. The disgusting human beings disguised lust and leering as love. He wanted to wipe out the population, that the city would smell of nothing but radioactive decay.

But it wasn't the time to activate the thing yet; he had to kill them slowly and steadily. Torture them. Murder their loved ones in front of their eyes. His mouth formed a smirk when he remembered how he recruited his werewolf leader.

The boy lived near the shop he worked at. His mom abused his father, so the child was emotionally fragile. Perfectly moldable. He properly smiled when the child had run to him crying, and shrieking, his mouth drooling.

How he loved to see pain.

The child shrieked hard and told him what he'd done. How the child followed what he had told him to do, but now his mom, dad and grandfather were not moving and blood was oozing out of their stomachs. With the gun that he lent the child.

That day of happiness. The shopkeeper resigned that day, happy because he found a recruit. He brought the 7 year old home, to his "son". The "son" whose parents he killed and stole the father's identity. He was now Kang Haejung, who used his initials KHJ only now, for extra protection. The real name he once had was destroyed with his family in the bomb blast. From then, he never had a name.

And after that he abducted his werewolves one by one at the young age, so they grew as he told them to grow.

But he was confused. How on earth did his son break free from the shackles he implemented on his brain? For the first time, one of his plans had flaws that resulted in bad consequences. That was a matter of his ego and even though the boy wasn't his real son, he had felt seriously defeated, as if he wasn't a professional.

"Father? May I come in?" "Yes, you may."

The killer child now stood in front of him, proud and malicious. Though there was a look of another human weakness in his eyes:
worry.

"Yuta confirmed the location for us, Father. He is indeed in the senior student's house. Though Ten heard another thing."

He examined his rings. It was a long while before he spoke in a low, icy voice.

"What did Ten hear?"

"He was patrolling the place when a long haired boy came outside, holding hands with a boy-"
"Did I ask you for details?"

"Sorry, father." He mumbled feebly. "Ten swears he heard the boy tell his partner that Sunoo was moving to his cousin's."

"Cousin? Is he talking about Kim Seungmin?"

"It appears so, Sir. They say he'd be moving tonight."

A hushed silence fell. The man did not speak for a long while, still examining his rings.

"Father.. what are your orders?" Yoon Keeho asked.
"I cannot go to see him in the Kims' house. They will expect to see Haejung, when Haejung died years and years ago. I have to send someone. You, Keeho," He said. Keeho nodded.

"Sir, I have a suggestion. I say we let him get a bit comfortable there, and in the end we can bring him home. I'll go and give him his essentials, for school and all that-"

"You seem to be very motherly towards him." The supposed Kang Haejung spat at Keeho's feet in disgust. "Keep going and you'll adopt him."

Keeho flinched lightly. "I think you should be a bit soft towards him, so he listens to you-"
"Now will you tell me what to do?"

(A/N: don't tell me what to do)

Another silence.
"We lost Sunoo because of some people. One person." Haejung glanced at Keeho.
"Who did you say your old best friend was?"

Haejung came closer to Keeho's face.

"Do you still want your revenge?"
-
I swear to God if I don't get comments! Anyway happy birthday to my baby Heeseung
Stream chasing that feeling it's a bop I swear
ALSO MINSUNG RELEASED THEIR RECORD?! AT THIS POINT PEOPLE WHO STILL DEFEND THEM AND SAY THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOING ON B/W THEM ARE DELUSIONAL. BECAUSE THE LYRICS?! HELLO?!