Thank you!

This part it just for me rant about how much fun it was to write this book and to thank you for reading it. I'll also make an announcement about the next book to come.....

Anyway yeah, this book was so fun to do, especially because of the bickering. Ngl, half way through I did fall out of it because school picked up and I missed a couple weeks of posting but obviously I got back into it.

I know not as many people read this one as the first book, but that's perfectly fine with me because those who did stick around are the real ones. Those of you who commented on every chapter made my day better with each comment, yall are too much fr❤️.

When I wrote the first book to All In, I didn't think I would make a spin off, but here we are and we're still going strong.

As for what's next, I am planning and started writing an official book 2 to All In. Side Hustle is the spin off, the next one will be part 2. It's gonna be longer and have more action, something I'm new to so it's gonna take a little longer to finish.

With the last two books I wrote I stock piled like 19-20 chapters before posting  the first one so I could have flexible time to do other things too. But for this one I'm gonna have to pile more because it's gonna be longer😅 I think after that book this series will be done though.

Either way, I really hope you guys enjoyed, there are parts in this book that I know I could have done better on, but I'm still growing as a writer and I'm trying to expand my skill but college gets in the way🙄

I hope you guys stick with me for the next part in our journey too. I'll be honest I don't think the next book will get published till later into the next year (2024), especially since I'm transferring to a bigger university this semester. Wish me luck!

Thank you all once again, you are my motivation to keep keep writing.

So for the final time in All In: Side Hustle.....

Love you guys!❤️🖤❤️🖤🐺🐰(🐷🐰)🥟🐿🐥🐶🦊🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤