Chapter 40.5

Before the apology:
Hyunjin's POV:
"I'm gonna go to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow. Good night, hyung." Felix says and waves us bye.

Me and Jisung say good night to him, just leaving us in my room.

All the youngest members, besides Seungmin, were hanging out in my room playing games on Jeongin's switch. We only did a few rounds before Jeongin decided to call it a night so the rest of us just sat around and talked for a while.

After a second Jisung sighs and stands up from where he was sitting on the floor. "I guess I should head to bed too. Minho will probably start looking for me soon."

Ignoring that second part, I stand up too. "Actually, Jisung, there's something I needed your help with." I hesitate to say.

Jisung stops. "Ok, what is it?"

Well, I guess there's no turning back now.

"Umm, well you know how you've kind of helped me get used to being here." Jisung nods. "I'm really thankful for that, I feel like my relationship with the other members has gotten better."

"It has for sure. I don't think they would have been hanging out in your room like we were if that wasn't true." He confirms.

I nod in agreement. "Yeah, and I know there's still room for growth on my part. The relationships are better, but not good enough yet, I don't think." I say, also trying to see if I was right in saying that.

Jisung only slightly nods, confirming that was right. "So where are you going with this?"

I don't really want to say it, but I guess I have to now.

"I'm saying that there's one person in this house I've been needing to work with to fix things further, as much as I don't want to."

Jisung doesn't say anything. He probably knows who I'm talking about, but he wants me to admit it for myself.

I quickly sigh. "I think I need to apologize to Seungmin for... for a lot of things. There's a lot I need to say to him, but I just don't really know how." I trail off.

Jisung looks off to the side in thought. He takes a second before saying anything. "So you're saying you want to apologize to Seungmin to feel complete?" He asks.

That's pretty on the nose, yeah.

I nod. Jisung nods too, now knowing what I mean.

"I get it. It doesn't take a whole lot to see that there was some tension between you two before." What kind of tension? "I mean it felt like you both were on the verge of fighting whenever you were in the same room."

I let out the quietest sigh I could, relieved he didn't think it was a different kind of tension.

"But now, there's almost none of that anymore. It's easy to tell that there's been growth there." He finishes.

I look at him, surprised because I didn't think there was any growth really.

"There is?"

"Yeah. And I agree with you, I think an apology to Seungmin will solidify things more. If you do, I think you'll finally be ready to graduate from my program." He says happily.

"What program-?"

"Don't worry your littlehead about it." He cuts me off. "Let's just start practicing what you'll say tohim." Jisung says brightly.

A/N:
I might have meant to post this after last week's chapter, but oh well.

I'm currently writing the Epilogue, it's gonna be long, but I can't do anything abt it.

Stick with me for a little while longer guys🙏

Love you guys!❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️