Introduction

Alright kids, keep it together because this is happening.

After 'All In' was finished, lots of people started to ask for a spin off with Seungmin and Hyunjin's point of views. And a couple of people actually messaged me privately about it too (ngl that made me feel special😊).

So this is that! This book will be taking place directly after 'All In', highlighting the point of views for Seungmin and Hyunjin.

We didn't get to see too much of their thoughts on everything, so now you will be able to. And maybe even catch some tension between them. IDK we'll see.

Hope you guys enjoy this, I don't know how long this one is going to be. It'll definitely be shorter than 'All In', but I can't say for sure how many chapters yet.

Also, I apologize if some parts are slow. I'm trying to break those parts up to make things more interesting, but sometimes I get a little wordy🤷‍♀️. Don't mind me.

BTW, the cover for this story was made by my sister. Follow them on TikTok @just_a_multi1 and Instagram @just_a_multi1 for kpop memes and art videos.

And for custom shirts, hoodies, cups, decals, and more check out @dsdbydee on Instagram and TikTok. Designs like Harry Potter, sports, kpop, momlife, Texas, pokemon, and kids designs are available and customizable.

This story is from my imagination. If there is another story in existence that is similar or has details similar to this one, it is not intentional. I would never steal someone else's ideas.

Enjoy :)