Chapter 39

Another week goes by like nothing. The routine with getting ready for the warehouse has gotten easier, as in everyone has a place and knows what to be doing in that place. Working in the warehouse has leveled out also.

The people don't ask about the new guys anymore, maybe because they're used to them already. Whatever the reason, it works for us since we can do what we need to without having to fish out some of the members from a swarm of elderly ladies.

The house is calm too. There's no tension anywhere, like everyone is good with each other now. Well... the only person who was ever on bad terms was Hyunjin, but he seems to have calmed down a bit.

Ever since the two-day vacation last week, he's been more involved with the group's shenanigans. Whenever the younger members are hanging out, he's usually there with them, laughing along. It's just surprising seeing that after all the issues he caused. But it's for the better, we all can move on.

Right now everyone is resting after spending another day at the warehouse. Winter has arrived, so the people need extra help to make sure they have what they need.

Of course I like to help them, but it's tiring work at the end of the day.

I'm in bed when a knock come to my door.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

The door opens to Jisung smiling.

"Hey, Seungmin. Do you have a second?" He asks.

"Um, sure. What is it?"

Jisung looks to the hallway, his face turning more stern when whatever he looks at doesn't do anything. After a second, he 'tsks' and reaches out to pull the thing closer.

When he comes further into my room, he pulls along Hyunjin, who looks like he doesn't want to be here.

Waiting for the joke, Jisung pushes Hyunjin in front of him and waits again. Nothing.

Jisung sighs. "So I brought Hyunjin hyung here because he has something he wants to say.." Jisung trails off for Hyunjin to pick up.

Hyunjin looks at Jisung with a look that says he doesn't really want to say it, but Jisung pushed Hyunjin more towards me.

At this point, I move to sit on the edge of my bed, interested as to what Hyunjin "wants" to tell me.

"Umm, well.. I..." He starts, but ends there.

Jisung shakes his head. "Come on, hyung. We practiced just downstairs."

Hyunjin looks more embarrassed now. He exhales deeply and looks at me, determined. "Seungmin, I'm sorry you don't like me." He says confidently.

My face pinches in confusion. What?

I look over to Jisung to see him punch Hyunjin's arm.

"That's not what we practiced!" He says as Hyunjin grabs his arm. "Try again."

Hyunjin rubs his arm and huffs out again. "Fine. I mean I'm sorry, ok? I-I know I was mean and everything in the beginning, but I've been working on turning that around. As much as I hate it, I finally listened to what you said that one day, in the bathroom." He finishes quieter than when he started.

A/N:
A little late but it's ok.

Things are starting to close out, lemme know what yall think og Hyunjins apology

Love you guys!❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️