Chapter 37

After talking for a while longer and individually getting something small for breakfast, the team separates to go do whatever their plans were for the day.

There is no work to be done for today or tomorrow, which is fine by me. With the cold months approaching, we've been working non-stop (Hamilton) to get enough supplies for the warehouse.

Because of the free time, everyone is doing something different throughout the house. I even heard that some members were thinking of going into town to do some shopping for themselves, but mostly we're staying inside and relaxing.

Right now, some of us are in the living room watching a movie, with about 5 bags worth of popcorn on the coffee table in front of the couch. I'm settled on the side of the couch, leaning against the arm with Jeongin directly next to me. Also on the couch is Jisung, being held by Minho, both of them covered with a thick blanket.

On the other side of the couch is a single armchair, that Hyunjin settled himself into about half way through the movie.

As we reach the end, the main characters do something funny and we all laugh, but one stands out more than the others. I look over to see Hyunjin smiling at the TV.

That was the first time I heard him laugh. It's....kind of goofy.

Not in a mean way, just.. It doesn't match the persona he's been putting up this whole time. It's like a side of him is coming out of its shell finally.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Once the movie was over, everyone besides the couple decided to do something else. I got up to go up to my room, Jeongin followed me, and Hyunjin got up to do whatever.

While we make our way out of the living room, Jeongin leaves my side and goes up to Hyunjin.

"Hyung, how do you grow your hair so long and healthy? I want to do that too. Do you think I'd look cool with it? We could be matching!" Jeongin rambles on.

Hyunjin stopped walking as soon as Jeongin started talking, looking a little confused as to what he was going on about.

"Uh... I..I guess so." He manages to answer.

Jeongin beams. "I think so too! Seungminnie, do you think I would look cool like Hyunjinnie? Maybe you can style my hair, hyung! I really like the little scrunchies you use, maybe I could borrow a pink one!"

"Uh..ok."

"Really?!"

"Sure?" Was that a question or an answer?

Jeongin doesn't care as he grabs at Hyunjin's sleeve and goes towards Hyunjin's room. Jeongin didn't look at me after rambling that question, so he must be fine going with Hyunjin on his own. Which, I guess, is a good thing?

And before I probably would have gone with him regardless, but for whatever reason I don't feel the need to today.

Hoping for the best, I continue to my room, hearing Jeongin yelling across the house happily.

"Felix! Come to Hyunjin's room! We're doing hair salon time!"

The last thing I hear from downstairs is rushed footsteps to the other side of the house, followed by more goofy laughter.

A/N:
OOoo things are taking a turn??!?

Idk abt yall but I would give every last cent for Jeongin or hyunjin or Felix to do m hair 🫴💰💰

Love you guys! ❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤