Chapter 14

Only a few hours later we start our basic training with the warehouse. Knowing what we know about the history, we know why the warehouse is in operation in the first place. Kind of.

I thought we would go to the actual warehouse or even to an office or work room to do the training, but instead the teams are standing on either side of the dinning room table. Before the training started, Chan and his guys went somewhere in the house and brought back some containers and empty boxes for us to work with.

Chan stands a little more forward than the rest of his group, meaning he's ready to speak.

"Welcome to your first day of training, gentlemen. To be part of this group, you need to be ready for heists, warehouse jobs, and our exchanges with GOT7. You guys will learn how to do all these things soon enough, but for today, we're just focusing on the basic procedure for the warehouse." Chan states clearly for us to understand.

His guys start to move the boxes and containers onto the table.

"As you know, the purpose of the warehouse is to give the people of the allies the chance to get products, food, clothes, toys, and maybe a little money. It's really helped a lot of people and saved so many more."

I glance at the rest of my team, noticing Felix's smile and Minho's eagerness to learn. Changbin looks more hesitant than the first two, but still willing to participate. By far, I'm the one with the most hesitation on this side of the table. I'm still not sure about this whole thing.

Chan pulls a container towards him, grabbing some stapled papers that were laid on top of it.

"This is a list of the packages we offer, along with the amenities we have and other basic information. Depending on the person's situation, we offer them different packages. For example, the small family box carries some food, clothes, hygiene items, and some money." Chan explains.

"For this training session, we're going to teach you a bit about who gets what items, and how we package them. This is important because believe it or not, giving the person the wrong package is a bigger mistake than you think."

My team nods as Chan starts the lesson.

I feel like I'm in school again, and I'm really fighting the urge to sit in the back of the room and sleep while the old teacher goes on and on about something I don't care about.

But if I did that I might not have a bed to sleep on anymore so I guess I should pay attention.

After Chan's little boring lesson, we started the actual 'assignment' or 'test'. Basically, we each got paired with a member from Chan's group and they gave us a fake scenario that we had to provide a package for. To me this is just testing us to see if we were listening, but it's probably mainly meant to actually test our knowledge.

For the most part my team did well, especially for this being our first time with this stuff. I kind of got lucky because that kid Jeongin basically told me what I needed to gather for him. Whether that was an accident or not, we'll never know.

After we got our 'grades' back, Chan and Minho has some business to work on, so this training session was done for today.

As I was walking back to my room, the most annoying person ever comes up to me.

"Hey, you did pretty good today. Are you actually trying now?" Seungmin asks.

I turn to face him, seeing his slight smirk. This is what happens when I make impulse decisions in the middle of the night.

"Whatever, your little lessons were almost boring enough to put me to sleep."

"Almost?"

"Yeah. But I'm nice and didn't sleep there. So if you don't mind, I'm gonna go take a nap." I say turning to go to my room.

Seungmin stays behind, probably smiling like some idiot thinking he won.

A/N:

I don't have much to say about this one, sooo yeah.

But I did want to say: I've said before that I live in Texas, so, with that, I got tickets to see both TXT concerts in San Antonio. ✊✊✊

I'm gonna do what I did for the SKZ concert, post my outfits and pictures, but this time I'm gonna post them before the concert, in case anyone else who's reading is going too. If you see me, come up to me, I'd love to talk to anyone of yall. I'm gonna be with my mom and sister, so keep that in mind.

And also keep in mind that yes, we are really tall.

Love you guys!🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤