Chapter 30

The next morning I got out of bed (with no Jeongin in sight), and went down stairs to the kitchen. On the way there, I just hoped Hyunjin wouldn't be up yet, it's too early to be dealing with last night's situation.

Luckily, he wasn't up yet. The only people in the kitchen were Chan, Minho, Felix, and a sleepy Jeongin.

I walk in, and they turn to look at me right away. Chan smiles and Jeongin lifts his head up for a second to see who it is before laying back down on the table.

"Good morning, Min. Did you sleep well?" Chan asks.

I take a seat. "Y-yeah, I did. When did you guys get back last night? I must have been asleep by then." Hopefully that sounded convincing.

"It wasn't too late, maybe around 11 or 12. Jeongin went to check on you but he came back down to me after he saw you were out for the night." Chan says while patting down Jeongin's hair.

I nod and try not to let my breath out too hard for them to notice. So they have no clue what happened, perfect.

"Now that I'm thinking about it," Oh god what. "Hyunjin was asleep too when we got back. Did you guys hang out or anything while we were out?"

Calm down, calm down. He can't know about what happened, he's just asking questions like a leader would.

"No, we don't get on very well. He just stayed in his room while I was in the living room." I try to answer smoothly.

Chan nods and Felix looks up.

"He's still being mean? I thought he would have gotten over that by now." He said, looking over to Minho who shrugs.

The conversation trails off from there, and we just sit in a comfortable silence for a bit, with the occasional question or note about the plans for today.

Soon, I start to feel a familiar pressure in my lower stomach, telling me to go to the nearest bathroom soon. I excuse myself and stand to go. The closest bathroom is on the left side of the house, in the same hall way as Hyunjin's room.

For half a second, I consider going all the way upstairs to the bathroom by my room, but decide against it. If anything this will be a good opportunity to see if Hyunjin is pretending to be asleep too.

Going down the hallway, I lean a little closer to Hyunjin's door. I don't hear anything, so he's either asleep or pretending to be. Maybe he's doing the same as me, just pretending last night didn't happen. That would make things so much easier.

With a sigh in satisfaction, I move away from the door to the bathroom door across the hallway. Just as I reach for the handle, I see the light coming from under the door.

Damn, someone beat me to it. I'll have to go upstairs then.

I hum and just as I start to turn to go back, I hear the lock and turn of the door handle before anything registers. Then before I can react, a hand reaches out and pulls me from behind, causing me to stumble backwards so I don't fall.

The first thought that came to mind was that someone broke into the house and now they're trying to use me to get to everyone else. A bit far out there, I know, but it could happen.

That whole idea got thrownout the window as soon as I was pulled fully into the bathroom, and leaned backagainst the door to get away from the attacker. Only then did I see who the'attacker' actually was.

A/N:
Of course I'm late again, what else?

I actually remembered to post yesterday, but then I didn't. Sorry lol

Anyway here's this week's one

Love you guys!🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️