Chapter 28

Seungmin's POV:
I don't know what inclined me to move up, but I did.

Only when I let my thoughts wander did I ever think about kissing someone, let alone Hyunjin. But now that it's happening, I don't know how to feel.

As if this situation isn't surprising enough, what is even more surprising is when he starts to kiss back. I honestly don't know what I'm doing.

With my hands still clutching his shirt, and his arm extended out to the door behind me, I only do what the moment tells me to. The word moment might not be enough though, because we stayed in the position for what feels like ten minutes.

Soon enough, or maybe too soon, we pause to catch our breaths and open our eyes. I don't react much, other than wanting to return to the kiss already. But when Hyunjin opens his eyes, they widen and he steps back.

That step back didn't hurt me, what did is when he pulled up his sleeve and wiped his mouth with it. That- That hurt more than it should have.

I tried to get words out to apologize, or give an explanation, but nothing came out.

Hyunjin didn't say anything either, instead his eyes drifted from me to the floor while he processed everything. Then instead of speaking or moving to me again, he fixed the backpack strap that had slipped down his shoulder, grabbed one of his suitcases, and turned around to go back to his room.

I stay standing in the same spot, waiting for something to tell me what to do next, I guess.

That was so unexpected and both our reactions was even more so. There wasn't even any thoughts of doing in that in the back of my mind, so why did it happen in the first place?

For a brief moment, I come back to reality and take in where I am. The subtle eerie of being left alone in a big space starts to settle in, so I gather myself and start towards my room.

There are no cameras around the house, so the only people who will know about this is me and Hyunjin. Until I can decide what this means or if it was just an impulse mistake, no one else has to know.

A/N:
Look at me posting on time for once. That's crazy.

I don't know how I feel about this one, I think I could have made it better but idk how lol.

Hopefully it didn't suck too bad!

Love you guys! ❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤