Chapter 304: The Widow of the Ghost Transformation Master

"I just want to have a home that truly belongs to me. Why is it so difficult?"

Hopes dashed, Sang Manxi was hit hard and became a little confused.

Shuangling couldn't bear it and comforted him: "There is nothing you can do about this kind of thing. You can't ask someone to love you, even if they are your parents, relatives who gave birth to you, and their blood is thicker than water. You yourself The most important thing is to love yourself, have your own home, and let go of them, but you don't have to give up your body."

"You said they took your house, but as long as it's your name, you can take it back. At least it's much better than my parents. What they want is my life. I was bled by them since I was a child. It was the most dangerous time. Almost turned into a corpse."

Both of Shuangling's parents were well-hidden cultists, and later developed to the point of fanaticism and perversion, trying to gain the qualification to go to Xiaoxitian by sacrificing the lives of their loved ones.

Although he grew up in such a repressive and perverted atmosphere, Shuangling has a cheerful and optimistic personality with cats by his side.

She didn't care much about these past events. During the three years in the Special Branch, she had seen too many unfortunate things. She wanted to use her own experience to tell Sang Manxi that no one was worth giving up her body and life. .

Lin Zhi's eyes swept around the room. He didn't understand Gu Xing, but he and his lover really didn't have a happy family.

Not to mention the true nature of his lover, Lian Qing's family was one in which both his parents died tragically, and his family's relationship was not considered healthy.

Even the original owner was raised by old Taoist priests in a ruined temple.

Gu Xing's thoughts were similar to Lin Zhi's. He didn't know Lin Zhi's situation, but he knew his senior brother's situation. His own family was not very good either. His parents were from Shan'ao, and they had too many children but could not afford to raise them. He took the initiative to sell him to human traffickers. The master took pity on him and saw that he had a strong character, so he rescued him and took him into a Taoist temple to practice.

It's just that they are not twin spirits and are not used to exposing their own sufferings in front of others in order to comfort others.

Sang Manxi was a little stunned after hearing Shuang Ling's words.

She didn't expect that there were such parents in the world. To say that their parents promoted them was simply a beast.

In comparison, it seems that her parents are not so inhumane, but they just don't love her enough.

In the first half of her life, she actually did not feel that she lived in a world that favored boys over girls.

Her parents will not belittle her because they value her younger brother blindly. All the food and toys are double portions. If her younger brother makes mistakes, her parents will scold her. They will even treat her better with some small favors.

But it wasn't until the interests were related that she understood what it meant to be in a position of poverty.

In order to buy a wedding house in a good location for her brother, her parents spent all their savings and took out a loan, asking her to help support them. She had just started working at that time and was still brainwashed by the idea of having to pay for her parents.

She later felt tired and didn't want to be accused of being unfilial and cold-blooded and selfish while supporting the family, saying how good they were to her.