Chapter 297 The Widow of the Ghost-Transforming Master

The way to the station was a bit far. Lin Zhi touched the edge of the box with severed fingers, thinking about the location of Lian Qing's limbs.

He has actually told the people in the Special Branch about all the locations. It will definitely be faster if the national power is deployed on multiple lines in parallel, but it seems that without his participation, others can't find the exact location.

01 speculates that maybe those flesh and blood also carry Lian Qing's obsession, and they must see him before they show up.

Lin Zhi thought of Lian Qing's torso crawling back into the coffin, and curved his lips and smiled.

Wuling Village is located in the lofty mountains and is very remote.

Affected by the magnetic field, communication signals will disappear when entering it.

Lin Zhi followed Xu Xiaoyu several times, confirmed the delivery date with the gold store again before the signal disappeared, and put the mobile phone into his backpack.

Xu Xiaoyu sent the location to the headquarters before entering the mountain and took Lin Zhi up the mountain.

The vegetation was too lush. Xu Xiaoyu wore a lamp on his hat, holding a long stick in one hand to press down on the plants and the other holding a compass to open the way ahead.

When she was using the compass, Lin Zhi saw the long black hair tangled above it. It should belong to the half-ghost woman who should have died young, and the person Xu Xiaoyu was going to deal with this time.

They had been traveling all night without rest. It was now past four in the morning, and it would be dawn soon.

After walking on the mountain road for nearly an hour, Lin Zhi saw a vaguely written stone tablet with the words "Yuling Village" engraved on it.

It was already dark, and the morning light fell on the ruined village, making everything look empty and dead.

"It seems like no one has lived there for a long time."

Xu Xiaoyu looked at the rotten wooden doors of several households in front of the village and the thick dust above them, and came to a conclusion.

Decades have passed and everything has changed.

However, this village has not yet become an empty village, and it is still popular if you go further inside.

The people who lived there had dogs, and they began to bark when they sensed the scent of strangers, and the roosters also began to crow.

Someone peeked out of the window and then shrank back. No one cared why the outsider came in.

Lin Zhi followed Xu Xiaoyu to the obviously most luxurious and majestic building in the innermost part of the village. However, like other buildings in the wind and rain, it also looked dilapidated and had a dead air.

Before Xu Xiaoyu knocked on the door, the door opened from the inside.

That woman was a woman with tied up hair and a big belly. She looked very old. Perhaps this was the price of using this method to extend her life.

"You are here, please come in."

There was no fierce struggle as Xu Xiaoyi and Denyu thought, and the whole process was very peaceful.

The woman walked into the main room and kowtowed to her old and miserable father.

The stubborn man who lived for his daughter in Lianqing's notes when he was young is now shriveled and thin, with no vitality.