Chapter 298 The Widow of the Ghost-Transforming Master

We have to wait until tomorrow to resolve the matter of different dimensions in the subway. Shuang Ling, the financial leader of this trip, has booked rooms for the people in the team at the nearest hotel.

There were four people from the Jade City area including Lin Zhi, and Shuangling had booked a total of four rooms. People from the subdistrict would go back to their residences tonight and wait to gather again tomorrow.

Brother Cun Tou Jun drove the car, Gu Xing sat in the passenger seat, and Shuang Ling followed Lin Zhi in the back seat.

Shuangling deliberately distanced himself from Lin Zhi and asked nervously: "I shouldn't have pressed the company leader, right?"

The two spirits have yin and yang eyes, but she has never seen Lian Qing, and Gu Xing has not seen either, which means that the team leader's skills are too deep.

After Lian Qing left, Gu Xing replaced him as the new leader of the action team. Shuangling specially added his surname in front of the title to avoid confusion among others.

Lin Zhi shook his head, but the posture of Shuangling was still very tense, and if he looked closely, he still felt a little anxious about being in the same room with his idol.

Lin Zhi and Shuang Ling's rooms were on the same floor. He saw Shuang Ling still looking nervous after leaving the hotel elevator in the corridor, and couldn't help but smile and ask her to relax.

"I only vaguely knew that the team leader might exist before, but today I know for sure that he is still with us. Although I know that the team leader doesn't care at all, I can't help but pay attention to my appearance to prevent the team leader from thinking that he is gone. I’m still so unstable.”

Shuang Ling worked in the ministry when she was still underage. Lian Qing took her under her wing for a while and taught her a lot, so Lian Qing was a senior she particularly admired.

Shuangling's room was behind Lin Zhi. She watched Lin Zhi enter the room and waved good night to him. As she walked forward, she wondered curiously in her heart, how do humans and ghosts fall in love?

Fortunately, she didn't ask, otherwise Lin Zhi might not know how to answer.

After all, the current state between him and Lian Qing is not that they first met each other and needed to talk to each other, nor are they in the period of passionate love where they always look forward to seeing each other, but they are in the stable period of their relationship. As long as they feel that the other person is around, they feel happy in their hearts. A very stable state.

Not just a lover, but a lover, a partner, and a family member.

Lin Zhi went into the bathroom to take a shower. When he looked up, he saw that the pajamas in his backpack had been taken out and placed neatly on the bathroom shelf.

With the continuous clearing of the trunk, his strength gradually increased, and he became more and more able to contact real things.

After getting out of the shower, Lin Zhi wiped his wet hair. The hair dryer floated up before him and was held in the ghost's palm.

The cold fingers rubbed across the scalp, and it could be said that the evil ghost who died young was blow-drying his lover's hair in a serious manner.

Lin Zhi didn't see his handsome and pale face out of the corner of his eye, but when he looked up in the mirror, he could only see him.

The mirror honestly reflects the separation of yin and yang, but the two parties involved don't care much.

After blow-drying his hair, Lin Zhi leaned against the countertop, tilted his head and kissed Lian Qing.