Chapter 237 Police Officer's Suspect

Chapter 237 Police Officer’s Suspect

Public opinion is a variant of the plague, spreading as fast as the most contagious virus, and then iteratively updates like a tide.

What is different from the plague is the attitude of the group being spread. Sometimes the more taboo it is, the more people will pursue it. Even if those things will eventually be forgotten and turned into wet ink marks, it will not hinder the current enthusiasm of people.

Lin Zhi watched as those posts appeared and disappeared in a short period of time, and then appeared in other places. The so-called policy above and countermeasures below was simply played up by the broad masses of the people. Regardless of time, place or homonym, everyone understood it tacitly. Discuss this matter.

Soon, people from all over the world who were known to the original owner in Lin Zhilist all sent greetings of concern or curiosity.

——I heard that there was a serial murder case in your place? is that true? Pay attention to safety.

There was also a special reminder from the editor, telling him not to go into dangerous places while writing novels.

Lin Zhi responded accordingly, thanking them for their concern and not knowing the truth.

As he was closely related to the case, he kept silent about the situation, but his enthusiastic friends informed him of the latest news through gossip.

[Usually serial killers will leave marks, and this one also. He will leave three cuts on the victim, two on top and one on the bottom. A netizen’s grandma upstairs was the victim. He also saw it in the garden when the accident happened. It wasn't a secret. After all, there were a lot of people in the garden that day and many people knew about it, but no one connected it. It was the victim's family who happened to find out the details. 】

[The woman who died this morning was standing on the street. After someone took a photo and recognized her, someone later went there to ask and found out that it was really her. Netizens are so omnipotent. 】

Lin Zhi looked at the words without replying, and tapped his fingertips on the edge of the table.

It seems that there is no need for his artistic processing, this matter should be seen by Xia Chi.

She didn't have much time, and she was bitten hard by the police. She didn't know why she was exposed. Now that such a fake was revealed to be true, she must be very anxious.

But Lin Zhi didn't care about her feelings. Lin Zhi was thinking about Greyhound's motives for doing this.

Why did the other party want to make a big deal out of this matter at this time, and continue to add fuel to the flames just to cause hatred or pressure.

Do you want to use this matter to make your career difficult? How can it be.

Even the most developed areas dare not say that the crime detection rate is 100%, and even reasoning games must rely on evidence.

Even if it caused a sensation across the country, the higher-ups would just send someone else to take over the case, and they would definitely not continue the feud.

Do you just want to interfere with the case, lead the police to the wrong road, and get revenge or get burned?

This is possible, but Lin Zhi is thoughtful and always feels that there may be more complex motives behind everything.

Lin Zhi asked the system to bring up the background information and read it again carefully. The outline-style background information revealed too little content. It focused on hatred or physical and mental status. Greyhound was only briefly mentioned, and it was not even as detailed as his group boss. , Lin Zhi still learned this code name from Qiu He.