Chapter 217 Police Officer's Suspect

Chapter 217 Police Officer’s Suspect

"What on earth did he do this for?"

Qiu turned the wheel. The 'him' in his words, of course, refers to Xiao Xia, who untied the corpse and committed two crimes.

He thought about Xiao Xia's motives. Of course, it couldn't be a good deed. It seemed that the other party just regarded this matter as fun.

It can be seen that he is not a normal person, and his psychological quality is far beyond that of ordinary serial killers. He is actually able to sink into the river and untie the bonds of a dead body.

His criminal profile could be more detailed, and from this we can learn that he knows how to swim.

"He found it interesting. In my opinion, he is a person who believes that his works should be exhibited, so unlike ordinary people who subconsciously hide after committing crimes, he does not cover up and feels that he should not cover up. Perhaps it is this kind of psychological drive that makes him After seeing the murder of 603, he used his own way to display the body in front of people."

Lin Zhi could even feel his excitement from the gifts he gave.

This may be a criminal with antisocial personality, and his cognition is different from ordinary people.

The young man sitting in the passenger seat looked so calm that he was almost indifferent, calmly analyzing the murderer's thoughts, like an analyzer or observer who stayed out of the matter, without any personal emotions, or in other words, he did not have any personal emotions.

He didn't find it scary that the murderer did these things, even though he was also involved.

Qiu was a little dazed. After seeing the red light, he stepped on the brakes and his body leaned forward suddenly due to inertia.

Lin Zhi sat down again and joked: "It seems that you should not talk about these things while driving next time, lest you get obsessed with it."

The young man was joking, and his pretty face was filled with a joking smile, giving him a bit more liveliness.

The indescribable emotion in Qiu Huo's heart suddenly disappeared. He looked at the seconds at the red light and said, "I didn't pay attention because I missed him. Please give me your phone."

Lin Zhi was a little confused, but he took his phone out of his pocket, unlocked it and handed it to Qiu You.

Qiu Orou quickly put a short number in, stepped on the accelerator when the green light appeared, and returned the phone to Lin Zhi.

"This is my other number. When I am on a mission, incoming calls from the other number will be muted and vibrate at most. This one will not. If there is an emergency, calling this number is faster than calling the police."

Of course, Qiu may not want Lin Zhi to be useful, but he always has to be just in case.

Qiu Huo didn't look at Lin Zhi when he said this, and was concentrating on the road.

There were no lights on in the car, and the scenery outside flew by quickly, illuminating his face in varying degrees of light and darkness.

He didn't say any nice love words, but they had more weight.

Human emotions are very strange. Sometimes the word 'love' is so light that you can confide it to strangers at will, but sometimes it is so tactful that you would rather use hundreds of words to expand it than tell it to your mouth.

The structure has been stable for a long time, and the words that will not be easily deformed or changed carry emotions, and the amount is determined by the person.