Chapter 248 The shared love between master and disciple

Yaofeng elder Lin Zhi’s new master, Ren Hebo, is a chubby little old man with a white beard who looks very kind. He introduces the situation of Gui Yi Sect to Lin Zhi in a serious voice.

"The Guiyi Sect has a total of twelve peaks, four Sword Peaks, two Dan Peaks, two Qi Peaks, and one Yao Peak, Beast Peak, and Sound Peak. The last one is the Deacon Hall where we are going now. The Deacon Hall is responsible for all aspects of the sect. Regarding things other than cultivation, such as punishment, training, and changes in disciples, you can see the other details when you arrive at the Deacon Hall."

From the master's introduction, Lin Zhi roughly learned about the situation of Guiyi Sect.

The main body of the Guiyi Sect is the Twelve Peaks, which are surrounded by countless hills. There are six gates in total. The first person in each gate is the peak master. For example, Ting Yan is the peak master of the four sword peaks, ranking the main peak, and the other three peaks. The owner of Jianfeng is the principal of Jianfeng.

The number of twelve peaks is not fixed. The Guiyi Sect has grown from three peaks to its current size and has become a behemoth in the field of cultivation. Therefore, the sect encourages capable disciples to find another field.

The sect leader of Guiyi Sect leads the whole sect. There are five elders under the sect leader. The first elder is the former peak master of Jian Peak, who is also Ting Yan’s master. He has been in seclusion for a long time. The second elder is the peak master of Qi Peak. He likes to go there. Materials that can be used to forge magical weapons are being searched from various places, but they are currently not within the sect.

The third elder is Ren Hebo himself, and the fourth elder is Wu Dong, the master of Danfeng Peak.

"Actually, there is more to the elders than that. However, our sect's motto is to eliminate the dust from heaven and earth and leave only a few words on the inscription. Cultivation is to compete with heaven for destiny. If you can leave it to future generations, These blessings are even better." Ren Hebo stroked his beard, brought up the topic with a smile, and changed the topic, "As for the fifth elder, it is the Jianzun Tingyan you just met."

"The path of a sword is like gold and stone hitting each other without turning. The road that is not compatible with the spiritual root is destined to be difficult to walk. You are a rare single wood spiritual root. There is a vast world for you to do in the mountains and rivers. A A good medicine cultivator is rarer than a good sword cultivator."

The little old man is still worried that the rare seedling will have a knot in his heart because he cannot practice swordsmanship, which is not conducive to Taoism.

Lin Zhi understood his relief and just smiled and nodded without raising any objection.

Ren Hebo saw that he could figure it out, and then said: "Even if we are not good at force, why do you have to do anything yourself? Take some rare spiritual plants as a reward, and there will be experts to do it for you, even if you go to the secret realm in the future. It is also a place for others to fight and compete with each other.”

General medicine cultivators may not be able to do this, but can the medicine cultivator with a single wood spirit root walk the ladder to immortality be the same? Ren Hebo believes that his disciple will definitely take the reputation of medicine cultivators to a new level.

"Thank you, Master, for your teaching."

The young man had a docile look on his beautiful face, which made Ren Hebo feel even better. He told his apprentice about the sect's example.