Chapter 301 The Widow of the Ghost-Transforming Master

No one had lived in the house for many years and it was very dusty.

Lin Zhi didn't go inside because his finger was hooked.

Lian Qing said quietly: "He is not here. There is no residual breath here. He has not been back for a long time. We need to find someone to ask him about his whereabouts."

Li Gui and demon immortal are not on the same path, and Lian Qing has no way to directly contact the snake that may take away his flesh and blood.

Lin Zhi nodded lightly. Since he knew that the target was not here, Lin Zhi did not go into the house.

Today the newlyweds walked in and moved out the offering cabinet together.

In addition to the thick dust, there were several burnt thin rods inserted into the incense burner above. The wax liquid solidified irregularly on the wooden table, seemingly fused into one body, and everywhere was filled with traces of age and decay.

The bride carefully lifted the statue down from the top and asked someone to help carry the offering cabinet to the trunk of their car. She wrapped the statue and held it in her arms, for fear of being slighted.

Gu Xing walked a few steps inside, made some calculations, and lit a yellow talisman. He judged that Baojiaxian, who was supported by the bride's parents, had not returned, and left the yard.

As the person in charge of the operation, he arranged things in a very organized manner.

First, he asked the division staff if there was anyone with such a family background, and then asked where the most powerful Chuma nearby lived. Then he sent someone to follow the bride and groom back to see if Chang Xian would turn back.

It dawns early in the summer, and it is too noticeable that everyone is still here.

After getting on the bus, Gu Xing looked at Lin Zhi and asked, "My arrangement should be similar to that of my senior brother, right?"

Lin Zhi was noncommittal and said with a smile: "You look like a student being stared at by the teacher."

Gu Xing returned to his usual sleep-deprived appearance, leaning on the passenger seat as if he was boneless and said, "Who says it's not the case?"

"Senior brother, this person has a very strict set of standard rules. How can you tolerate him and still fall in love with him?"

Chen Xun, who was driving, and Shuang Ling, who was sitting in the other direction in the back seat, didn't speak. They raised their ears secretly. Even the black cat stopped wagging its tail and pretended to be asleep.

Lian Qing heard Gu Xing saying bad things about him, and wanted to shut up, but when he heard Gu Xing's next words, he stopped radiating coldness.

He was also curious about how he fell in love with Lin Zhi in the first place, and what Lin Zhi would think of him.

It's a pity that he turned into a ghost and can't pretend he's not there even if he wants to.

"Is his code of conduct very strict? I don't think so. Maybe you don't know him well enough. He is easy to get along with."

Lin Zhi was very good at using the art of avoiding important matters and shifting the focus, and he responded to everyone with a smile.

In order to present the details of his love in front of the people in the Special Department, he made up some details, patching them together based on his previous experiences, mixing ancient and modern ones.