Chapter 296 The Widow of the Ghost-Transforming Master

Lin Zhi blinked slowly, thinking about when he was pulled into the hallucination again.

The dead body will not be resurrected. No matter how powerful the means, the dead and the living will always be inconsistent.

Limbs that have lost their breathing and become empty without the filling of flesh and blood will naturally have no physiological instincts. This is a law of nature that cannot be violated.

"Since it is an illusion, then become more complete."

Lin Zhi put down the towel in his hand, his voice calm.

Although his receptive ability is far beyond that of ordinary people, his sexual fetishes are actually not too advanced.

He is neither an admirer nor a fan of ice love, and he really has no interest in this situation.

If he had to make life movements with the residual limbs that only had the trunk, then he would rather choose to move with the parts only, at least the visual effect would be better.

Maybe, probably...it doesn't seem to be much better.

The hot water you soaked in was getting colder at an unusual speed, and the water vapor climbed up to every corner of the bathroom, making the air cold and humid.

Under Lin Zhi's gaze, the torso in front of him sank to the bottom of the bathtub again, and the originally clear water turned into a sea of mist, filled with invisible mysteries.

Along with an explosion, the light bulb in the newly renovated bathroom broke again.

There was a faint sigh from beside him, accompanied by an explanation.

"That's what happens when the magnetic field is unstable."

Lian Qing's voice was slightly cold, matching his appearance.

"...Did I scare you just now? I'm sorry, I just like you too much. When you touch me, I can't control it."

Lian Qing's current power was not very stable, and he had just unconsciously pulled Lin Zhi into the energy field, exposing his true nature.

Ghost voices murmured, and a vague human figure pressed against the young man's back, speaking words of love.

Lin Zhi understood that as his limbs became more complete, his mind became more complete as well. At least now he would not put his severed finger in his water glass.

It's just that he still hasn't completely remembered it and is immersed in the role-playing of "husband".

"It doesn't matter," Lin Zhi responded with a chuckle and repeated, "It doesn't matter."

He is not frightened. He likes his lover's persistent, passionate and even almost perverted admiration. How interesting it is.

The cold, wet clothes didn't feel good adhering to the skin, so Lin Zhi stood up and walked out of the bathtub.

The clothes absorbed moisture and became thick. Lin Zhi had no intention of returning to the bedroom with water stains all over the floor. He simply took off his clothes in the bathroom and walked to the living room.

The curtains in the living room were originally closed, so there was no need to worry about being spied on by outsiders.

Lin Zhi went to the living room and pressed the switch twice. He found that the broken lights were not only in the bathroom, but also in almost the entire house.

In the room where even the moonlight could not penetrate, the only light was the candlelight in front of the altar table.

The flame of the incense candle reflected the memorial tablet and portrait of her deceased husband, and also illuminated the slightly twisted shadow at Lin Zhi's feet.