Chapter 241 Police Officer's Suspect

Chapter 241 Police Officer’s Suspect

Xia Chi's case is named 614 Serial Murder Case in the internal police files, named after the death time of the first body found by the police in the long alley.

But it is still unclear whether he was the first person Xia Chi killed.

Except for Liu Xiaowan, who was induced to commit suicide, the knife edges on the other three victims were all very sharp. The strength and angle were enough to kill the victim quickly and the blood would not cause a large area of splatter. This showed that Xia Chi had at least practiced, so explore her past. It becomes necessary.

Sometimes exploring the murderer's past is not only to study the motive of the murder and analyze the causes of the crime, but can also be used as a basis to deepen the psychological portrait of the criminal and help deduce other cases.

This is where Xia Chi is different. Normally, such a thoughtful criminal would use the person he hates the most as the beginning or end of his plan, but Lu Qiaoqing was still alive after being retaliated against, and other strangers who obviously had no grudge against Xia Chi It is a strange thing to be chosen as prey and die one after another.

Since she had already started killing people, how could she let her biggest enemy go?

Obviously Lu Qiaoqing thought so too, so she came to the police station to report the crime, fearing that she would be the next person to be killed.

Lin Zhi looked at the road ahead and fell into thought.

Xia Chi prepared her murder plan for a long time, which was the foreshadowing for her work. She spent a long time screening her prey, and selected some and numbered them. They were limited to one flowering period of Endless Summer, and carefully When her works are carved, there must be no mistakes or omissions.

But there was no Lu Qiaoqing in it, and it didn't even have anything to do with her. It was as if Xia Chi's revenge on her was over and everything had nothing to do with her.

If so, it's even more peculiar.

Xia Chi is a very complicated and even crazy person. No ordinary serial murderer can do such a thing as going to the river in the middle of the night to make unrelated corpses float.

Xia Chi is not doing good deeds, she just wants to watch a show. She is afraid of being caught and cherishes her life. She has an outrageous disregard for other people's lives. To be resented by such a person, she will have to shed her skin even if she doesn't die, and she will lose her life. Compared with the price, the price Lu Qiaoqing endured was indeed light.

This doesn't make sense, unless Xia Chi doesn't hate her, and even has complicated feelings for her.

"More details?"

Lin Zhi wanted to know more information, but Qiu Or just gave a brief summary to explain the situation.

Xiao Zhang, who was sitting in the back seat of the car, had already finished his breakfast and was holding the garbage in his hands. He looked carefully at the front seat and felt that his heart was being clenched like a breakfast bag.

Is this something that can be said?

Xiao Zhang thought hesitantly, it should be possible. After all, the young man in the co-pilot plays a relatively important role in this complicated case.

This is not the point. What is more important is that he can ask this?

Xiao Zhang looked forward from the rearview mirror and clearly noticed that the young man gave the order without even raising his head. Although his tone was very gentle, he could not hide the essence of his words. If he didn't know his identity, he would have thought he was an expert from above. , Team Qiu won’t be cold-faced for a while, right?