Chapter 285 The widow of the ghost-turning master

This was obviously a very appetizing answer, which made Shuang Ling, who had strong curiosity, scratch his head. However, Shuang Ling did not ask further questions and comforted himself by saying that Brother Lin would have to take out his third uncle along the way. , there is always a chance to see the true face.

The black cat was not interested in this. Seeing that the danger was temporarily relieved, he nimbly jumped to Shuangliang's side and lay down next to her legs to rest.

The train started to move, and as the platform lights faded away, there was a sparse blackness, and then lights could be seen in the distance. They were staggered, rising and falling as the train rose and fell on people's faces.

There were not many people in this carriage. There were occasional footsteps and whispers, but they disappeared as the night got darker.

Lin Zhi put his backpack next to the pillow, took the food handed over by Shuang Ling, and thanked her.

He thought that the journey was not too far, and he only brought some bread and water, and some compressed biscuits to avoid emergencies, but these were obviously incomparable to the deliciousness of the Twin Spirit Belt.

For this field trip, Shuangling was fully prepared, including melon seeds and peanut braised cake rolls, both sweet and salty.

After wiping his hands, Lin Zhi went to the bathroom.

After solving the basic physiological problem, he opened the door and washed his hands on the sink outside.

The mirror had been wiped clean by the flight attendant and there was no dust, but it was old and the surface of the mirror was a little blurry and had some dark yellow spots.

Lin Zhi just glanced at the mirror casually, and then his eyes paused slightly.

In the corner reflected in the mirror, something seemed to be curled up.

Lin Zhi turned around and looked up at the top.

On the roof of the car that was not clean, the boy's body was lying in a twisted posture, as if his back and the roof of the car were integrated. Because he was discovered, a shy smile appeared on his pale face.

"Brother, I still have money, and I can give it to you. I just want to take a small bite, just a small bite."

The boy swallowed as he spoke, trying to let Lin Zhi see the sincerity in his eyes.

Drool dripped from the corner of his mouth, and he wiped it with the back of his hand, still lingering on the roof of the car like a spider, not daring to get too close.

Lin Zhi found that the lower half of his body had turned into a blurry mass. It seemed that it was the effect of Lian Qing's action just now, but even so, the ghost persisted in coming back, which showed that his flesh and blood were very attractive to ghosts.

This is not good news, and makes him even more dangerous in this crisis-ridden world.

Seeing that the saliva was about to drip onto him, Lin Zhi turned around and left, treating ghosts as nothing.

He didn't have enough patience with people, let alone a ghost that wanted to eat him.

His flesh and blood is not a precious object that cannot be traded, but the other party must get the reward he wants. Of course, if Lian Qing needs it, he can consider it for free. After all, Lian Qing has already paid.

In his current trading system, the value of love is far greater than other currencies.

After returning to the carriage, Lin Zhi and Shuang Ling mentioned something about the ghost to put her on guard. Shuang Ling immediately took the cat to patrol the carriage, but found no trace of the ghost. He thought he was hiding it.