Chapter 245 Police Officer's Suspect

Chapter 245 Police Officer’s Suspect

When the large force came upon hearing the news, the three policemen who handcuffed Xia Chi couldn't hide their mother-like smiling lips even if they tried their best to suppress him.

A serial murderer who provokes the police has merit and qualifications on the road. The three of them were originally mobile team members who stayed behind to wait for dispatch. Unexpectedly, they came to squat and actually caught the person.

According to normal circumstances, they should send the person to the bureau as soon as possible, but when there was no car, there were not enough people, so they stayed at Lu Qiaoqing's house.

In this situation, Lu Qiaoqing had no intention of live broadcasting, so she turned off her computer and stayed away from Xia Chi, for fear that she would resist and pounce on him as a hostage, or drag her to his back and take her to hell.

Xia Chi was handcuffed until the troops came, without saying a word.

She just looked at Lu Qiaoqing in silence, and then at Lin Zhi for a while, feeling very calm.

Lin Zhi soon learned the reason for her calmness. A picture of the crime scene was circulated all over the Internet. Even if the Internet security banned it, it couldn't bear to be circulated privately.

In the picture, the young man fell to the ground, and there were traces of spray paint on the floor.

1. Tongxin Apartment Long Alley

2.Binxi Park

3. Dongjing No. 2 7307

4.←

No official details of the case were given, so Xia Chi took matters into his own hands.

People seemed to be slaughtered at will in her hands, and she also stamped marks on them. This kind of arrogance made people angry and chilling.

But it was this kind of behavior that nailed Xia Chi. As long as he randomly checked the DNA at the murder scene and the spray-painted fingerprints, the basic evidence would be there. Then he only needed to supplement the chain of evidence and the case would be closed.

When Xia Chi was taken away, Lin Zhi did not see Qiu You in the crowd.

In this way, the corners of his lips were slightly lowered, and 01 immediately called up the map for him.

The red dot representing Qiu or is not on the way, but is getting further and further away.

Lin Zhi zoomed out the map in his mind and observed that the other party was going to a town.

Lin Zhi didn't need to analyze much to understand that in this situation, there were either clues related to Xia Chi, or Greyhound had taken action.

Xia Chi's hometown is not there, and he has not fled there. If it's not the former, it's naturally the latter.

Lin Zhi's mood calmed down a little, and it would be best if he could solve it together.

Lin Zhi did not return to the apartment. According to regulations, he needed to go to the bureau to take notes. The same was true for Lu Qiaoqing.

The two people were sitting in the same car. Because the person had been caught, Lu Qiaoqing was relieved now and chatted with Lin Zhi on the road.

"So you're not a police officer, so why are you still following them at the police station?"

Lin Zhi's cell phone vibrated in his pocket. He looked at the message for a few seconds before replying: "Because I am a family member of a police officer."