Chapter 277 The shared love between master and disciple

When 01 showed Lin Zhi the map and saw the red dot representing Ting Yan arriving, Lin Zhi knew the time had come.

His palms pressed against the edge of the wooden chair, touching the carvings on it, and tightened unconsciously.

Even though he no longer has vision or hearing, he still has the sense of touch, which prevents him from completely losing his perception of the world.

01 excitedly broadcast: [Host, we are going to succeed! They are merging! Then we can save you from here! 】

Unknowingly, 01 was assimilated by the emotions of the mission target, completely forgetting that its host could wake up at any time and did not need help.

But even if he realizes it, 01 won't care. After all, everything the host does is for today, for now and for this moment!

Lin Zhi listened quietly, without the usual smile on his face.

It's not that sad, but it's just a little pity. After all, Yuan Zhi didn't disappear, he just merged with Ting Yan. He was originally a part of Ting Yan buried deep in the depths.

Although it is said that Ting Yan relied on splitting his soul to survive the love crisis and utilitarianism, it was not the case for him.

His love also has a purpose, but Lin Zhi has always admitted that he is not noble, and neither are his feelings.

There were cracks in the lavender sky, and only people who didn't belong here noticed the clues.

Then the earth continued to shake, and the world was crumbling.

The invisible existence seized the soul, and Lin Zhi lost consciousness.

The rain hits the sycamore trees, dripping down along the leaves.

Before opening his eyes to see the world, Lin Zhi heard the sound of rain.

It had been such a long time, and Lin Zhi was not in a hurry to open his eyes. It took him a while to hold his forehead and open his eyes.

He was already prepared, but when he saw Yuan Zhi not far away, he was still slightly startled, and his original plan was instantly overturned.

This was slightly different from what he thought. He thought he was facing Ting Yan when he woke up. It was clear that in the map of 01, only the red dot symbolizing Ting Yan existed, but Ting Yan still used Yuan Zhi's body.

What do you mean, does Ting Yan want to use this body to create the illusion of distress and erase Yuan Zhi's existence?

Lin Zhi is not stingy in speculating people with malicious intent. Even when dealing with his lover, he subconsciously thinks of people in this way, but soon he realizes that there are other possibilities.

They are still in the Baiyuan Secret Realm. According to the rules, Ting Yan cannot enter with his own body. He should use an external incarnation or a separated soul to enter here. Since he and Yuan Zhi have already merged, he will naturally use this body that he created. body.

Lin Zhi glanced around and saw no trace of his senior brothers and sisters.

He had an idea in his mind, and his eyes became more and more confused.

"Brother, are you okay?"

The young man hurried to Lin Zhi and fed him a pill, his dark eyes full of concern.

This made Lin Zhi feel a little confused. For a moment, he couldn't tell whether it was Ting Yan's acting skills that were too good or whether this was the reality of Yuan Zhi's part.