Chapter 256 The shared love between master and disciple

"Well……"

A low moan escaped from the captured lips, and all the doubtful words were lost between the teeth.

An emotion that could not be rejected without thinking appeared in the eyes of the sword master, who was as gentle as an immortal king and as compassionate as warm snow, but Ting Yan was unaware of it, and his mind was tied to Lin Zhi.

The young man's lips and tongue are soft, and his eyelashes quiver when he feels comfortable.

He is not a snowflake or a feather that falls on him, but a flower that wraps around him trying to get more nutrients.

There is a familiar scent coming from far and near, disturbing the spring pool.

Ting Yan suddenly raised his eyes. Before his thoughts could react, he had already picked up the person and placed him on the lotus boat.

When he came back to his senses, Ting Yan couldn't help but rub his eyebrows.

It shouldn't be like this. What he does will only cause trouble.

Obviously leaving Lin Zhi behind to promote the relationship between the split soul and him is what he should do.

Ting Yan looked at the young man lying on the lotus boat. His face was flushed, and his lips were as red as red pomegranates. It seemed that he could taste the sweetness with just a light touch.

He seemed confused as to why they were separated. His body wrapped in wet clothes was rising and falling due to breathing, and his black hair was scattered, with some of it entangled around his snow-white neck.

Ting Yan used spiritual energy to dry his clothes. The clothes were dry and warm, which seemed to impose another layer of torture on Lin Zhi.

The wood spirit energy surrounded him, becoming more and more restless.

Ting Yan deliberately guided the direction of the spiritual energy in his body, but maybe his spiritual energy was too overbearing, or maybe his cultivation level was too much higher than his. As soon as his spiritual energy entered, before it reached the inner palace, Lin Zhi's meridians There is a faint appearance of rupture.

Ting Yan frowned and immediately withdrew his spiritual energy to avoid causing Lin Zhi physical damage and making his road bumpy.

He took out the spirit-binding magical weapon from the Mustard Seed Sumeru, intending to suppress Lin Zhi's restless spiritual energy.

The magic weapon floated in the air and headed towards Lin Zhi.

Disgusted by the heat, the young man's shoes and socks had been kicked aside, his bare feet stepped on his clothes, and a red rope and a golden bell were tied around his ankle, making a tinkling sound.

In an instant, Ting Yan looked away as if his eyes were burned.

This soul-binding weapon was used by him to prevent his broken inner palace from being more seriously damaged by spiritual energy, but it only appeared on his wrist at that time, and he remembered that it didn't seem to be so...so...

This spirit-binding magic weapon can at least suppress monks in the Nascent Soul stage, and it is no surprise to Lin Zhi, a monk in the Qi training stage.

The raging aura on Lin Zhi's body disappeared, and Ting Yan used his spiritual consciousness to check Lin Zhi's body. His condition was no different from that of a mortal, but his face was still red due to heat, and even thin sweat appeared on his skin due to the loss of aura.