Chapter 229 Police Officer's Suspect

Chapter 229 Police Officer’s Suspect

Today is Sunday. Even though it is summer vacation, today is busier than usual and there are more people on the bus.

This stop of the amusement park is a passing stop with a large flow of people. There are many people getting off at this stop. Xiaoxia, who is wearing a skirt, habitually walked to the last row and sat on the left side by the window.

He had seen the message on his phone and had no intention of replying.

His good mood had disappeared since he saw the policeman.

If meeting Lin Zhi was a surprise, then meeting Qiu might be a shock.

Before he planned to commit the crime, he carefully understood the opponent who would arrest him.

He knew that this policeman was very capable, and he could feel the danger coming from him this time when they met face to face, so he had always been cautious and tried his best to avoid exposing himself, but he still couldn't help...or couldn't help getting close to Lin Zhi's face. Heart.

Only he knows these things, which is too lonely. Before he stops, and the police have not caught any clues about him, then these cases will become unsolved and sealed in dusty archives forever.

This is different from what he wants, he wants many, many people to know.

Xiao Xia was a little annoyed and unconsciously rubbed the nails of her thumb against her other fingers. He pressed hard and watched as crescent-like marks appeared one after another on his fingers.

He has committed three crimes, but they have not caused any splash. His works are not even as famous as the floating corpse he personally untied.

It's not gimmicky enough or attractive enough, but he doesn't believe in flesh-and-blood art and doesn't want to make the corpse look disgusting.

He had carefully planned today. The victim this time would definitely attract attention. He would put a young girl in her bloom wearing a beautiful dress into a trash can. This was absolutely horrifying, but it didn't go well.

He had originally planned to cancel the plan, and Ying Shiyu happened to be home. This was a coincidence, but he always felt suspiciously that something was wrong.

Has he been discovered? No, absolutely impossible.

Even if she answered rationally, Xiaoxia still felt uneasy.

He has many things on his mind and is very cautious. He just wants to carve out his work and does not want to get burned.

Perhaps out of paranoia, Xiaoxia felt uncomfortable staying in the car, as there seemed to be many people looking at him.

Xiaoxia turned her head suddenly, and sure enough she found someone staring at her. It was a slightly greasy middle-aged man with an unfriendly smile.

Xiaoxia looked back expressionlessly and put her fingers into the bag, which contained his SLR and his knife.

If he didn't want to destroy the harmony of the work and couldn't find random targets, sometimes he really wanted to kill these things.

Xiao Xia's eyes shifted a little. There was a couple sitting in front of the man, very close to each other, and they seemed to have a good relationship.

"This bunny is so cute."

The two plainclothes men stood close together, laughing and talking in code.

Use a rabbit to hint at the target to warn colleagues that the target is very vigilant and that stalking can be easily detected.

Lin Zhi sat in the passenger seat and looked at the bus in front of him.