Chapter 273 The shared love between master and disciple

As a major sect in the realm of cultivation, Guiyi Sect naturally obtained a key fragment with its rich experience after the key fragment appeared, and selected the candidate before the start of the Baiyuan Secret Realm.

As a well-known new force in the Gui Yi Sect, a genius who could practice Qi to Golden elixir in just one year, a hundred times faster than others, Lin Zhi and Yuan Zhi were naturally in the queue to explore Bai Yuan's secret realm this time.

The secret territory of Baiyuan is rich in resources, but is surrounded by dangers. Naturally, the Guiyi Sect will not send out all its middle-level forces. Before the opening, the elders of the sect diligently asked the eldest disciple who led the team to pay close attention to the safety of the sect's disciples. .

Before Lin Zhi entered the secret realm, he was given careful instructions by his master. There were many more things in the storage ring. The senior sister also specially told him what he had seen in the Baiyuan secret realm, asking him to pay more attention to his own safety. .

Compared to the beginning, Senior Sister's complexion has improved a lot. Although she is still unable to practice for the time being, she is already much better than her lifeless appearance.

Lin Zhi looked at her demure face, nodded and left.

The leader of the team this time was Qifeng's senior brother. In addition to Lin Zhi and Yuan Zhi, there were three senior brothers and sisters from Jianfeng and one from Danfeng.

Although Yuan Zhi and Lin Zhi are the youngest among them, no one will despise them. Instead, they value them more. As a medicine cultivator, Lin Zhi was suggested by his brothers and sisters to protect them in the center.

Before entering Baiyuan's secret realm, Lin Zhi saw Ting Yan, whom he had not seen for a long time.

The Sword Master was wearing a crow-feather-colored cloak, which made his sickly face look even more pale.

He seemed to be very unwell, his light-colored eyes were a little gloomy, and he looked more and more seriously ill. He coughed a few times, and although his complexion became rosier, it became increasingly bleak.

But even though he looked so sick, no one from the several sects present dared to look down upon him.

Ting Yan held the spiritual key in his hand and his eyes passed over Lin Zhi's body very quickly.

Lin Zhi felt it and looked back with clear eyes and a smile.

His gaze was calm and untainted with unnecessary emotions, which was different from the gentle gesture when he lowered his head and joked with Yuan Zhi.

The change was not sudden and absolute. It was precisely because it was so bland that no one noticed it, which made it all the more unbearable.

Ting Yan opened his lips: "Let's get started."

The four sects holding the key this time are the Guiyi Sect, the Beast Control Sect, the Guanqing Sect and the Hehuan Sect. Due to some exchange of interests, the disciples of the Luoyumen Blood Jade Sect also entered the secret realm.

The camps of evil cultivators and Taoist cultivators are clearly divided, and their mutual suspicion and wariness are undisguised.

Even though he had some connections with the Hehuan Sect, Lin Zhi didn't pay much attention to them.

He and Yuan Zhi were standing together, but the secret realm teleported randomly. It was up to luck whether they could get together.

Lin Zhi and Yuan Zhi made an appointment to use the communication beads to communicate as soon as possible if they were unfortunately separated after entering.