Chapter 231 Police Officer's Suspect

Chapter 231 Police Officer’s Suspect

Lin Zhi no longer remembered how he got home. His chest was sticky and he couldn't tell whether it was sweat or something else.

The feeling of fatigue spread to the nerve endings, the swelling and pain made people feel unmotivated, and there seemed to still be a terrifying feeling of being invaded.

The bathtub in the master bedroom bathroom is filled with warm water, which is like gentle waves undulating, soaking people bit by bit.

Lin Zhi leaned drowsily on Qiu You, the lights were adjusted to warm colors, and the warm skin and breathing filled Lin Zhi's heart with the laziness of being in a safe place, just like sitting in a fireplace on a snowy winter day. Cat warming up in front of fire.

Lin Zhi didn't soak for a long time, and his chest stung a little because of the broken skin.

"You're so angry."

Lin Zhi murmured, with a hint of teasing.

"You just want to see how angry I am."

Qiu Huo lifted the person out of the water, wrapped him in a big bath towel, his movements seemed rough but were actually meticulous, and wiped Lin Zhi's wet hair with the towel.

Lin Zhi did not deny it. He leaned on Qiu You's chest and listened to his steady and powerful heartbeat.

After a while, a man's voice came from above.

"Is there really an ex-boyfriend?"

"Yes," Lin Zhi replied lazily, "but he is dead."

Qiu Huo didn't hear the sadness in his words, and couldn't see Lin Zhi's expression, so he was a little unsure.

If it is true, it is okay to say it is good, and it is not good to say it is not true.

The good thing is that there will never be a reunion again, but the bad thing is that the buff stack becomes fuller.

Being the first love's ex-boyfriend is annoying enough, but the dead first love's ex-boyfriend is even more devastating.

When Qiu Orou was still thinking about how he should answer the call, he heard laughter coming from his arms.

"It seems that my storytelling ability has improved, and I can even fool the enemy team."

Lin Zhi's lips were pressed against Qiu He's heart, and his hoarse voice became gentler in the night.

"Don't worry, it's always just you."

It feels like a mysterious and mysterious thing. Lin Zhi does not deny that his interest originally originated from desire. There is nothing wrong with admitting it.

It's just that he gradually saw more things under the skin, and felt the commonalities between the divided souls.

His psychological mysophobia was not cured, but was shaped into an increasingly cunning and eccentric person who could only get used to the shape of a specific person.

The young man's lips kept opening and closing due to his words, like one gentle kiss after another.

The warm breath penetrates into the person's body, and together with the soft sound coming out of the tip of the tongue, it leaves a mark on the heart.

Qiu You's breathing became rapid, and his mind was completely controlled by others.

Lin Zhi was pushed down on the soft big bed and trapped in Qiu You's chest.

The man's eyebrows have deep outlines, his eyes are sharp and deep, and the turbulent emotions flowing through him can be understood without words.

Lin Zhi thought he would receive a deep and passionate kiss, or excitement expressed through body language, but this was not the case.