Chapter 267 The shared love between master and disciple

The mucous membranes that had been rubbed to a ripe red color gradually returned to their normal appearance surrounded by light green aura.

The otherworldly body is indeed much better than the mortal body, at least there is no need to worry about the aftermath.

"Junior brother, you helped me once again. I don't know how this weird spell could be like this. It happened suddenly. My master has not returned because of my senior sister's incident, so I only have you."

Lin Zhi, with long hair disheveled, was sitting on the rattan bed, with bright red traces on his snow satin-like skin.

His eyes were so deep that Yuan Zhi couldn't look away.

"No matter what the matter is, senior brother, just come to me and I won't refuse. How can I help senior brother in this matter? It is clearly senior brother who rewards me. I like to be close to senior brother like this, and I will be happy forever."

Yuan Zhi is outspoken and outspoken, yet he behaves well without any advantage.

Until now, Yuan Zhi was still a little dizzy with excitement. His senior brother actually agreed to let him kiss her, and they were even closer than usual.

Yuan Zhi didn't know what it meant to take advantage of someone's situation. He knew that his senior brother was looking for him, that his senior brother needed him, and that he liked his senior brother!

He didn't even swing his sword a hundred thousand times before he got close to his senior brother again.

It was so entangled that even their souls seemed to be embraced and mingled, and the senior brother could be entranced just by raising his eyes.

Lin Zhi let Yuan Zhi tie his hair and felt Yuan Zhi's joy. Not only that...

"Junior brother, are you going to survive the tribulation?"

Surrounded by Lin Zhi, everyone was a little stunned.

Lin Zhi felt the aura of Jie Yun, which was slowly gathering outside.

He knew that Yuan Zhi was very happy, but was it too strange that he was so happy that he wanted to form an elixir on the spot? He was probably unique in the world of cultivation, and the Hehuan Sect must be considered an expert after seeing it?

After Lin Zhi's reminder, Yuan Zhi noticed the spiritual power that was constantly flowing out of him.

The spiritual energy in the sea of qi has been filled to the point that it can no longer contain it, urging him to compress the pill and advance to a higher level.

In fact, Yuan Zhi has not stayed in the realm of Foundation Establishment Dzogchen for too long. He thought it would take some time to cross the realm. Unexpectedly, after staying with his senior brother for a while, no, after staying with his senior brother for three days, his realm was actually loose enough. Directly forming a pill.

Seeing that Yuan Zhi was about to go out to meditate, Lin Zhi made a decision immediately: "Leave here and go back to Wujian Mountain."

Lin Zhi stood up and covered himself with robes under the spell, covering the teeth marks on his neck.

The cave surrounded by vines gradually retreated under the influence of the wood spirit roots, and its exit was as fast as taking root.

Yuan Zhi is a sword cultivator, and forming pills on the side peak of Yao Peak will definitely attract a lot of people's discussion. Lin Zhi was not very clear a few days ago, but now he realizes that Yuan Zhi came so fast, he must not be as good as Quan Zhi. Kwai try.