Chapter 215 Police Officer's Suspect

Chapter 215 Police Officer’s Suspect

Qiu You's movements are crisp, and his stance is also crisp.

The soft palms of his hands were burned unexpectedly. Qiu Hui turned on the faucet again and washed the vegetables. His movements were calm and leisurely.

If Lin Zhi is thin-skinned, he won't be able to stand still.

However, Lin Zhi has never been one to back down. In fact, he doesn't feel embarrassed at all. He has always been calm about this kind of thing.

The young man's slender fingers stroked it, and it looked like a pleasing work of art under the light, making the thing in his hand even more ugly and ferocious.

The sharp contrast has almost reached the extreme, giving people an absolute impact on the senses.

Qiu Or was almost preoccupied with three tasks, mechanically picking out fruits and vegetables in his hands, and still thinking about the case in his mind.

Because of Lin Zhi's information, he also told Lin Zhi about the strange things on Ma Xide's body and the scales of sea fish found in the gaps in Ma Xide's clothes.

That kind of sea fish is not sold locally much, and is usually sold in cans. The fish products processing factory next door where the eldest sister, Xu Gaolan, works, makes this kind of cans.

"We assume that Xu Gaolan is the murderer. Judging from the current situation, Ma Xide came to the door for some reasons on the night of the 20th, had a dispute with her, and was killed by her. Then Zhang Liansheng went home from a party. Their relationship was not good as a couple, and There were no children, and Zhang Liansheng untied the rope tied to the stone after the eldest sister abandoned her body, and all this was seen by the serial killer."

Qiu You's voice was not coherent, and he would occasionally pause and continue.

His eyebrows were slightly lowered, showing some unbearable impatience.

He continued to analyze that Xu Gaolan suddenly bought gold earrings and gold bracelets, which seemed to be a fortune, perhaps a debt recovered from Ma Xide.

It sounds like there is no problem, but Qiu may know that this is not true.

If Ma Xide was here to pay back the money, why would the two of them have a dispute, even to the point of irreversibility.

Furthermore, they had already checked Ma Xide's property status. All of Ma Xide's money was used to pay for medical expenses, leaving only some basic food money, and there was no money left for Xu Gaolan to buy gold.

"I also agree with this point about gold. According to my observation and family background, even if the eldest sister is to recover the debt, why would she be willing to spend so much money? She is someone who is reluctant to throw away her shoes to mend them when they are broken. I prefer her. It was retaliatory consumption inspired by something, and the money was related to her husband Zhang Liansheng."

Lin Zhi rubbed his thumb deliberately and heavily, feeling Qiu You's tension, with a smile in his voice.

"Although these are just fantasies, if we can find evidence that the deceased was connected to the neighbor couple, perhaps many things can be answered."

Lin Zhi opened his hands in the sun, and the mucus flowing out between his fingers was smeared with glitter, as if covered with a transparent film.

"My hand hurts. If I continue like this, the tenosynovitis will recur again."

Lin Zhi rubbed his wrists, not minding the dirt on his hands at all.

His right wrist was rubbed red, and the small black mole in the center was also smeared.