Chapter 243 Police Officer's Suspect

Chapter 243 Police Officer’s Suspect

When Qiu or they just returned to the bureau, someone came to tell them the good news. The DNA extracted from the blood of the old textbook could be compared with the previous sample, which means that the evidence showed that the other party was Xia Chi.

The person who came to report the news was a policeman who was seconded. He didn't know Lin Zhi, so he thought he was a member of the team. Qiu Hui didn't signal, so Wei Yunjun and Xiao Zhang didn't say much and watched the policeman leave.

"Calling people to a meeting."

Because of the pressure of the murder case, the police force in Ru Ning was mobilized. Not only the entire criminal police brigade, but also some people were seconded from the towns below. These were used for investigation and arrest, and some people dispersed. Around the two death cases, some people went to explore the places where Pai Xia Chi had clearly appeared, and some people were busy answering calls from citizens. Others were waiting for clues to be dispatched, but it was not time to dispatch yet.

The case is urgent and the people below have not found anything. The superiors are dissatisfied and the subordinates are depressed. Therefore, as long as there is a clue to seek revenge, a meeting must be held to stabilize the morale of the army and let everyone know the next direction.

Wei Yunjun and Xiao Zhang responded, while Qiu Orou took Lin Zhi to the office.

Lin Zhi naturally discovered that there were traces of someone else on Qiu He's original desk. He was about to sit down on the chair when Qiu He pulled him.

"Go sit there, the chairs are soft."

The office is full of mahogany chairs and mahogany sofas. Inside the desk is a black leather boss chair, and there is Qiu Huo's position nameplate in front of the desk.

Lin Zhi was polite and sat down naturally. He adjusted his position and rested his arms on the armrests as usual.

From Qiu You's point of view, I think he is quite impressive, but he doesn't look like a criminal policeman, he looks like a businessman, and he is an extremely successful businessman who was raised with wealth.

Qiu You's hands felt itchy for no apparent reason. He pinched Lin Zhi's earlobe and said, "I'll go to the meeting first. If there's anything unusual, please contact me."

Lin Zhi nodded and did not interfere much with matters in the professional field.

From the moment Qiu Huoru fell asleep on him in the car, Lin Zhi knew that his mission in this world was almost completed, but it was still barely over.

After Qiu You left, Lin Zhi turned his attention to the desk in front of him. There was some information piled on it. The computer was locked, and Lin Zhi had no intention of touching it.

Among the messy information, the sheet of music at the bottom that was carefully packed in a transparent bag stood out. Placing it in this position, it was obvious that Qiu might have been looking at it from time to time.

Lin Zhi's lips curved unconsciously, and he took a pen and blank paper and started writing music scores.

To be precise, he transcribed and revised his memories. When he first came into contact with music, he also composed his own songs, but they were not very complete and his emotions were relatively shallow. Now he is interested in presenting some fragments of the past in front of his boyfriend, even though he hates them. Maybe you won't know the inside story, but that doesn't matter.

Maybe they will be separated soon. Thinking of this, Lin Zhi did feel a little regretful, but he couldn't say he was reluctant to leave. Lin Zhi always knew what his ultimate goal was and would not sacrifice the good for the sake of the bad.