Chapter 268 The shared love between master and disciple

On the way back to Yunwu Mountain, Lin Zhi saw Ting Yan leaving Guiyi Sect through the map in his mind. He was not too surprised. Regarding the curse on his body, he trusted Ting Yan more between Liu Suiqing and Ting Yan. Inkstone, but judging from the physical condition, there may be some twists and turns.

Different from the year-round cold wind in Wujian Mountain, even before you get close to Yunwu Mountain, you can feel the spring breeze coming towards your face, full of vitality.

Even with the dust-purifying technique, Lin Zhi still took a bath out of habit.

Although he did not have water spirit roots, it was not difficult to use magic to divert water to raise the temperature, considering his cultivation level in the middle stage of foundation building.

There were mottled kiss marks near Hongyue, and there were some teeth marks on the inner thighs. It's no wonder that Lin Zhi said Yuan Zhi was a puppy. This description fit perfectly.

Lin Zhi soaked in the water quietly, thinking about the rawness that his lover had not shown for a long time.

Who made the soul fragments of the previous world Qiu or a person who looks very capable but is actually very capable, without any sense of being out of the factory?

It was interesting after a long absence. After Lin Zhi gave him some advice and some teachings, he realized that he had already forgotten his original obsession with body cleanliness.

Unknowingly, he no longer uses this standard to look at all the people close to him or those he is interested in. He knows that his lover will definitely be loyal to him, and he will not choose anyone else.

As for the current situation, it can only be said to be an interesting accident.

Although they were separated souls, Lin Zhi did not actually separate Yuan Zhi and Ting Yan. He did not regard the two seemingly dissimilar people as two independent individuals, although he had said before that which one of them liked him more He would help anyone who liked him, but in fact they all loved him, just in different ways.

In fact, Lin Zhi thinks they are very similar. Naturally, if someone from the Guiyi Sect heard this, they would probably find it incredible. Even 01 might find it strange that Yuan Zhi and Ting Yan, even if they are separated from the same soul, How are they similar?

But for Lin Zhi, who accepts love itself, he can treat Yuan Zhi and Ting Yan as one person.

Whether it is Nian Xiao who is passionate and straightforward, or Nian Shang who seems indifferent but has far-reaching plans, the weight of love is the same when touching him.

For a person like him who is pathologically greedy in asking for love, he doesn't find it difficult to split his lover into two. He moves between them freely and achieves his goals in pleasure.

The water in the barrel was warm, and Lin Zhi unconsciously circulated the spiritual energy in his body. Qianxinhua not far away felt it, stretched out a branch, wrapped it around the barrel, came to Lin Zhi, and gave it to him A little flower bloomed.

Lin Zhi picked up the slightly rough branches with his green-white fingertips, lowered his head and smelled the fragrance of the flowers, with a faint smile at the end of his eyes.

His nature is indeed not very good, and he is used to calculating everything first, but so what, this is not the first time that his lover has seen through his nature, and he still has not escaped from his web.

that's enough.

Lin Zhi put on his clothes, and when he was inspecting the spiritual garden, he met the third senior brother. Remembering what he wanted to say, he asked: "Brother, has the master come back?"