Chapter 222 Police Officer's Suspect

The soft sofa bed dented due to the weight, and the pillows rolled down due to contact.

The length placed in the living room for people to sit on was not enough to accommodate a tall and slender adult man. Lin Zhi's toes lightly rubbed against the floor.

Qiu You was very strong, holding both of his wrists with one hand, supporting him and pulling him up. His movements were not gentle, and even a bit rough and wild, but they did not cause him any pain. It is different from committing violence.

Qiu You's appearance is a bit cold and stern, so that when he looks down at others, he is full of control and even a little evil, which is contrary to the impression given by his profession.

Lin Zhi was not doubtful about the origin of this temperament. He had read information about Qiu You. Qiu You had become very cold since his father passed away and he received white flowers from the murderer every year. After graduating from the police academy, he entered the police academy because of his excellent grades. After joining the team, the first case he dealt with was a major one. He followed his master into the construction site and lived together in a village in the city for two months, successfully catching clues about the murderer.

He doesn't have the green energy of a young policeman. His sense of justice and passion are hidden under the cold skin, and he even has a bit of a businessman's sense of generosity. His temperament is not arrogant and direct, even a little vulgar.

"I originally wanted you to eat something to cushion your stomach, but since you're in a hurry, you'll have to endure it when you get hungry later."

Qiu You touched Lin Zhi's belly. The young man's clothes were lifted up by him, and his abdominal lines were tight and beautiful.

"You forgot, I always have a bad appetite at night and can't eat much."

Lin Zhi's eyes were crooked, his words were true, that was what he meant, but that was not what he meant.

Of course, the meaning is understood by the person who is trapped in it. If you don't reply to him, you will directly attack him.

He put one hand on Lin Zhi's body and used his free hand to search around himself and found what he wanted.

When he bought it, he took it apart in the car and put it loosely in his pocket. Now it's easy to take. But he still had other things to take out, so he bit the small square bag in his mouth and went to his pants pocket to feel it.

Qiu You's lips are neither thin nor thick, and he is holding something in his mouth that is not suitable for appearing in public, but it is as natural as a weapon.

Lin Zhi was moved, but couldn't help but laugh: "You won't always keep it with you, right?"

Qiu Youhe glanced sideways at him, touched the small bottle, and held it between his palms.

The sound of the plastic bag being torn open resounded in the room. Qiu Huo released the thing he was holding in his mouth and let it fall on Lin Zhi's body.

Only then did he have the time to answer: "I'm not that perverted, I just bought it after I was busy."

Qiu might not be able to think about that kind of thing in the bureau. The various cases alone kept him busy, but what Lin Zhi asked him today really pissed him off.

After catching the knife-wielding thing that hurt people, he went into the nearby drugstore to buy something. He didn't have it at home, so he had to prepare it, otherwise he would worry about an accident and it would be useless if he couldn't stuff it.