Chapter 201: Raising Young Hero's Gu Master

Chapter 201: Raising Young Hero’s Gu Master

The atmosphere was broken a little, and Lin Zhi comforted the young man with a smile: "It's okay."

The elder's tolerance and teasing are not hidden, which makes people more and more fascinated.

Qi He absorbed the warmth from his master. When the young man still couldn't hide his smile, he kissed him to distract him, and then went deep into the hinterland.

Lin Zhi's voice gradually changed its tone, emitting a long and prosperous peach scene.

Qi He has a very stable temperament and is very tolerant, so the time he spent watching was extremely long and unbearable.

The sky turns from daytime to darkness, and the spring breeze blows the apricot blossoms, raining down flowers and blowing into the room.

The coming and going brings out a few flowing white apricot blossoms, which are bulging and stacked after eating too much in spring.

The young man's sword-practicing hands have clear joints, and the slightly rough sword calluses on his fingertips are pressed against the young man's delicate skin.

"Master, why are you crying? I like to hear your laughter," Qi He whispered softly, with such a lingering smile, he kept kneading and massaging, and whispered, "Just like before."

Lin Zhi's breath was unstable: "You really hold a grudge."

"How can I hold grudge against Master? It's because I didn't do it well, so I have to work hard and practice hard so that Master won't make fun of me again."

Qi He has always been obedient and diligent, and he is a disciple who can't fault anyone.

His talent was outstanding at all times, just like now, but within a period of time he had vaguely mastered the trick.

Some are gentle and gentle, or the waves are overturning, and only when the love is deep and confusing, some obsessions are exposed.

"Master, call my name."

"Master, who am I?"

It wasn't until his beloved master's voice called his name that he never got tired of hearing it, that he felt a little satisfied.

Qi He asked for water at dawn and took Lin Zhi to take a bath.

The young man's energy is boundless, Qi He has a good memory, and he even reminisces about the past with Lin Zhi.

"Master, do you remember that we bathed together like this on the night when you took me away?"

They were not very old at that time, and he was still wary and unfamiliar with his master.

At that time, the master washed his hair, but now he scrubbed it for the master, leaving soft black hair and various spots on it.

The water in the pool was warm, but the young man's body was even hotter, and flocs floating out polluted the water.

…………

A few birds chirped gracefully on the green tiles, and the flower sellers walking along the streets played small drums. Chunyi City woke up in this atmosphere.

Chunyi is a livable city without too many swords and swords. Lin Zhi and Qi He have been living in Qi's house for a while.

Many people came to visit before, but now not many people come, which makes people feel quiet.

The pigeon flew into the back house. Qi He took off the small bamboo tube tied to the pigeon's leg and handed it to Lin Zhi.

Qi He's eyes are gradually recovering. From being able to see only light, to now he can see blurry scenes and can vaguely distinguish figures.