{52} future starts tonight

Chapter-52

Chapter-52

"Future starts tonight"

☆☆☆

Warning:- mature content

As they reached their mansion, Portia hopped out of the car first. Jeonghan groaned in the emptiness because of Jeonghan. At that moment Jeonghan was already sober he watched Portia as She opened his door helping him step out of the car even though he can do it by himself. He acted like he can't. Portia was getting kind of angry but controlled herself. Jeonghan was smirking inside but didn't showed it to her.

Portia helped him to get on their bed and pulled the duvet. Jeonghan watched her and noticed something was still off with her like she's still mad at him.

"Are you not coming ?." Jeonghan asked in a low voice as she started to walk away from him.

"I have to freshen up." She answered shortly, with a no interest in her voice.

Portia walked to the bathroom her mind still on that person from that ball who was Yuta she thought. After showering from another exhausted day. She wrapped a towel around her naked body and her hair in high bun. Sitting down on her vanity to apply some night cream. She looked around in search of something but couldn't get it.

"Ohh fuck." She cursed as she remembers that she left her phone back in her washroom sink. She stood up walking inside her washroom to get the phone.

As she were about to grab her phone , she noticed that there was a small amount of glitter on her wrist. She sighed before washing it off. After she washed her wrist , she noticed Jeonghan leaning against the door scanning her from head to toe.

Portia completely ignored him as she continue on drying up her wrist. Jeonghan licked his lips before walking up to her as he closed up his distance with her back touching his chest. Portia placed her hands on the counter to avoid Jeonghan as he leaned to kissed back of her head.

His hands on the both side of the counter trapping her. Portia kept her eyes down not wanting to look in the mirror as his hot breath were touching her neck and his one hand on her waist slowly moving upwards towards the knot.

Jeonghan started to leave kisses on her shoulder her back of the neck making her exhale a heavy breath. He was still wearing his black suit from the ball except his blazer. He took them off earlier before entering the bathroom to see his beautiful wife.

Portia was trying her best to avoid Jeonghan but if he start doing things like this it will be hard for her because she was supposed to be mad at him but every arguments they had always ended up like this.

"Are you still mad with me babygirl?." Jeonghan asked her in a low , deep voice which send a shiver down her body.

"I am." She stated, trying to maintain her boldness.